1. Development

- Wrath of the Lich King had 106 bug fixes, including 57 class fixes.

- Cataclysm had 153 bug fixes, including 18 new dungeon boss releases.

- Mists of Pandaria had 1,162 bug fixes, including 273 class fixes, 12 new dungeon and 13 new raid boss releases.

Warmane pls... We know all too well that your focus is on new content, but please for once turn your gaze to where the most of your players were, are, and will remain to be - WotLK.

- Saurfang's mark still does nothing, turning the fight into a joke;
    - Death Knight Death rune consumption still isn't "smart";
    - Shaman Windfury on Off-hand still procs Main-hand damage;
    - Shaman Feral Spirits are still complete trash;
    - You fixed Nightfall being consumed on-cast instead of on spell landing - did you forget about Molten Core, Brain Freeze, Fingers of Frost etc.???
    - Oculus scripts are still glitchy as F, making most players insta-leave after loading;
    - PoS is unscripted and bosses are missing half of their abilities, turning it into the easiest dungeon on this server;
    - Nefarian has been disabled for years now without a fix;
    - What happened with Ulduar development???
    - Months ago you said we were getting EoE "soon", after having disabled it years ago. Where is it?
    - After every update and bug fixes, many new appear (Sindragosa, The Last Line of Defense, Sons of Hodir). These SHOULD be your highest priority because they weren't even here before and were caused by those same updates.

These are all issues that you are AWARE of and have been reported. They are also a very small part of the total - just what came to my mind right now. Stop looking only at WoW's biggest failure of an expansion with the smallest player base, stop thinking about releasing new content (WoD, seriously?!?) when your old content doesn't work. How many times do you want players to tell you this, really???

Otherwise, good job... The WotLK fixes over the last several months have been massive compared to the past (when there were none). Cata development is also going well, too bad it is a bit too late now...
    Edited: June 20, 2015

2. Well... congratz to the Warmane team for all the new fixes they did in last months, they did more fixes in these few months than in one year when herpes was leading. Too bad pvp is dead on Wotlk and nobody is so active as it was before. Now and with the future fixes pvp could benefit from it but is too late since there almost nobody playing it and enjoying it as before, since most of the wotlk population is now pve.

3. @Warmane:
    :D more attention to and progress with Wotlk than we had in the last year before Kaer left and the whole of Herpes time.
    And we aren't even being focused on!
    Molt-down was the best thing that ever happened to this server, due to what it resulted in :D

@OP:
    Oh a few pve things in wotlk do not work quite right?
    Well in pvp we have two arenas not open at all, one battleground which is unplayable and the entierty of pvp gear specific stats being ignored in various situations.

4. As we see a lot of complaints around low level dungeons raids in cata and mop and understanding importance of wotlk realm development we decided to improve&fix wotlk content with simultaneous porting to cata and mop.

5. Check out the recent change-log for Wrath. A lot of those changes are huge. I think you should give the developers that are working on Wrath a little more credit.

- Death Knight Death rune consumption still isn't "smart";
    Clarifications help a great deal.
    - You fixed Nightfall being consumed on-cast instead of on spell landing - did you forget about Molten Core, Brain Freeze, Fingers of Frost etc.???
    Pyroblast will now remove Hot Streak on cast
    ?
    The fixes are ongoing, obviously. You know that!
    - Oculus scripts are still glitchy as F, making most players insta-leave after loading;
    I know it needs to be worked on, but people would still do that even if it was 100% working. It happened on retail as well. 90% of the time people insta-left the RDF.

- What happened with Ulduar development???
    - Months ago you said we were getting EoE "soon", after having disabled it years ago. Where is it?
    Both of these fall under a similar category, because they are difficult to script. Also, EoE was "disabled" because it was an unscripted tank-and-spank loot pinata. Eye of Eternity specifically is being worked on, but we have to do a lot of fixes to other systems before we can actually proceed with a proper script. (Refer to the recent system rewrites)

- After every update and bug fixes, many new appear (Sindragosa, The Last Line of Defense, Sons of Hodir). These SHOULD be your highest priority because they weren't even here before and were caused by those same updates.
    It happens and can't be avoided. Anyone that is familiar with coding and programming knows that. We do the best we can to mitigate it, but the only way to mitigate it fully is if we have help; people reporting the appearing issues.

These are all issues that you are AWARE of and have been reported. They are also a very small part of the total - just what came to my mind right now. Stop looking only at WoW's biggest failure of an expansion with the smallest player base, stop thinking about releasing new content (WoD, seriously?!?) when your old content doesn't work. How many times do you want players to tell you this, really???
    Warlords is on the backburner until the other expansions have been brought up to speed. You really shouldn't worry about that.

6. They said development focus would be wotlk from now on instead of MoP. give it some time please :)
    if you did not know that, I'd like to suggest that you read the Devlog more often.

7. @OP:
    Oh a few pve things in wotlk do not work quite right?
    Well in pvp we have two arenas not open at all, one battleground which is unplayable and the entierty of pvp gear specific stats being ignored in various situations.
    Mate, PvP is so broken on Molten realms I have never ever bothered PvPing here. If I wanted PvP, I'd go to AT, as any serious PvPer. Now that the two are the same Molten realms are taking fixes from AT, which is good, I guess...

8. Well, this thread has almost no sense as some of your reports ain't actual bugs.
    Even if you seem mad on making this thread, I gotta say that you're right on some stuff.
    1º Warmane has decided to put Wotlk on the Eye of development, it's nice because that's how things should have been. Sorry guys, but we live on democracy and Wotlk Realms/Population/Profits > Cata ones > Mop ones.

2º I don't think it's such a great deal to not release Malygos without a "decent" script, we've seen halion spank&fight, lk spank&fight, dbs spank&fight (It's a spank at fight just now, and we're talking about an endgame boss). Personally, even if it ain't scripted at all, it would be nice to release a doable script of Malygos (Spank&fight or not), just for the sake of having more places to gear up instead of just fos-pos, then fos-pos-hc, then toc, then icc (or probably ignore all of them and get carried to some icc runs). Would be also a good idea because achievements-seekers would like it.

3º Death runes are working as intended, the only bugged thing is visually (sometimes), after you use ERW.

4º There's a bug with ERW more than visually, but we would be talking about Rune CDs.

5º Ulduar? Yes, Ulduar. It hasn't been working at all since 5 years ago, time will tell if developers are able or not do script it. People has been saying that thanks to that movement update, things will be easier to script. Let's hope so, let's hope developers don't die on the try aswell.

6º Nefarian has been disabled by similar reasons Shadowmourne has been disabled aswell. In this case, we talk about a gold-exploit if I ain't wrong.

7º Warlord of Draenor? Warmane had to see people's reaction before having accepted such challenge. It ain't easy to deal with 1 expansion, neither is to deal with 3. There's probably some studies Warmane did that leaded to drop such idea. I agree with the one who decided to propose seriously stopping it.

9. itt: h8

Actually, complaining about the development has never helped, and after two wiped bugtrackers, I have given up.

10. Check out the recent change-log for Wrath. A lot of those changes are huge. I think you should give the developers that are working on Wrath a little more credit.
    I sit on the bug tracker for several hours every day. They're nothing compared to the >1k fixes on Pandaland.

Clarifications help a great deal.
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/3063 the report is old, it was re-posted today because it was part of another complex report, the issue of which got fixed.

Pyroblast will now remove Hot Streak on cast
    ?
    The fixes are ongoing, obviously. You know that!
    Yes, I know that. Good! Keep going then, it's the same issue for all projectile-based spell procs.
    I know it needs to be worked on, but people would still do that even if it was 100% working. It happened on retail as well. 90% of the time people insta-left the RDF.
    Never happened to me.

Both of these fall under a similar category, because they are difficult to script. Also, EoE was "disabled" because it was an unscripted tank-and-spank loot pinata. Eye of Eternity specifically is being worked on, but we have to do a lot of fixes to other systems before we can actually proceed with a proper script. (Refer to the recent system rewrites)
    Yes, I remember EoE quite well. Back when the title Champion of the Frozen Wastes was still obtainable. Which was years ago... After all, I've been on Molten since Jan 2010, and you probably even remember me from the talks we had about our rotten community and the ruckus I've been causing.

It happens and can't be avoided. Anyone that is familiar with coding and programming knows that. We do the best we can to mitigate it, but the only way to mitigate it fully is if we have help; people reporting the appearing issues.
    We are reporting them. But how can you know if it's a bug appearing after an update or a previously live one and thus prioritize on it?

Warlords is on the backburner until the other expansions have been brought up to speed. You really shouldn't worry about that.
    Good. God forbid you start working on garrisons now and all other development will stall...

11. I sit on the bug tracker for several hours every day. They're nothing compared to the >1k fixes on
    You're right. A total movement core rewrite doesn't compare to a bunch of quests.
    Never happened to me.
    Then you're fortunate.
    you probably even remember me from the talks we had about our rotten community and the ruckus I've been causing.
    Yes, actually. The vibe you've been giving me is similar to that which the people you spoke of so long ago also give me.

12. They said development focus would be wotlk from now on instead of MoP. give it some time please :)
    if you did not know that, I'd like to suggest that you read the Devlog more often.
    what?

where did they said this??

MOP being not the main focus?

i hope you are joking molten

13. what?

where did they said this??

MOP being not the main focus?

i hope you are joking molten
    This is Warmane, not Molten. Also, no. The staff did not officially state that the focus is on one expansion. Just stop. Don't believe everything everyone says. I'm locking this thread. This is getting a bit out of hand.

14. nah dont lock it

its not out of o control

15. nah dont lock it

its not out of o control
    It is when you are slapping the staff in the face because of rumors in addition to all the other ranting going on. There's another thread right next to this one.

Editing because of Kaer's post after mine; I don't want anyone thinking that we are abandoning development on other expansions. Development will continue. We just really need to get prepared for Lordaeron and bring WotLK up to where it should have been a long time ago.

12 Last