1. Warlock Destruction ?

Hello guys

I'm pretty new as warlock, what is the stat priority as destrucion warlock pve, and what glyphs should i use ?

2. AS of this patch

Stat priority is as follows:
    Int > Hit > Mastery > Haste => Crit
    Some people may argue that crit will give you more, due to its direct impact on Chaos Bolt, but a overall dmg increase(which mastery gives) is BY FAR better.

Glyphs depend on the encounter. One Glyph that almost always pays off is Glyph of Havoc, i find that the ability to fire 6 copy spells helps a lot in many of MOP raids.

3. i would say int > hit > mastery >crit >haste
    not only does crit increase your CB damage but you also get burning embers faster with it

4. I prefer haste over crit.
    RNG is bad.

5. In theory and practice you will generate more embers with higher haste than crit.
    Still it depends on your style of play, you wont lose that much dps if you go crit instead of haste (around 1k lost which is not much).

6. Hit? You mean 6%
    What should mastery% be
    Crit %
    My lock hit hard. But I'm at 54% mastery I need more dot damage, and
    Need to know how some locks are 600k
    My locks hi 400k hp

7. Hit? You mean 6%
    What should mastery% be
    Crit %
    My lock hit hard. But I'm at 54% mastery I need more dot damage, and
    Need to know how some locks are 600k
    My locks hi 400k hp
    I think spell hit cap is 15% on MoP Raid bosses.
    No needed % for mastery, just stack it as much as possible.
    And gear will give you more HP. Also I think the Talent 'Grimoire of Sacrfice' then sacrificing their Voidwalkers has a direct HP affect, not sure.
    Edited: July 16, 2015

8. Haste is better than crit, up to a small softcap where you will start to cast incinerates faster than you can GCD or regenerate the mana. Mine is a bit under 5000/12% unbuffed and I find thats a nice balance between cast speed and mana use.

Of course, try different amounts of haste and see what works for you.