1. ^-------------------------------- Is a troll

2. Well. Maybe we will see something interesting. I was not on the approve* position, but with all that has been commented. We'll see...

3. Myself, my sister, and my step bother all anxiously await the release! We want the 1x rates, the high pop of a warmane server, and progressive gear and pvp.

4. Lordaeron's major updates are rolling in now. For the time being Devlog and forum posts here will be the best place to read about the progress and what to expect. As of today Malygos is being tested on Lordaeron by staff. Content-wise we're set to rework scripts from known issues for Ulduar in upcoming days. Ddepending on priorities and workload, other major features such as Wintergrasp implementation are also being considered, even though I personally believe Wintergrasp is not the most desired after feature of the few currently unavailable on Wrath of the Lich King.

5. Indeed comrade, Lordaeron was postponed for 2 months since and will still be in development for a few more months from now. We did play on Lordaeron [ALPHA] following the dismissal and it became obvious that the feedback was inaccurate, neither were the topic replies an accurate representation of the community. Lordaeron's leveling has been a pleasant experience even without all the major improvements and updates that we're working to bring to the Wrath of the Lich King realm. Lordaeron will be launched for everyone who wants to play there and rapidly moving toward a true rate and hardcore experience has been our team's passion for several months now.

6. Can we expect Lordaeron to start from Tier 7 and Season 5 or what's the plan of progression that you want to aim for?

7. Best thing you could possibly do is remove endgame gear items from the shop and set a progression system like ********, so people won't skip Naxx and Ulduar and simply do what they do on other private servers, which is : Lv80, PoS/FoS/HoR HC farm -----> ToGC -----> ICC

8. How long will Ragnaros and Deathwing need to wait to get those Lordaeron updates? Few weeks or longer?

9. if ur asking for a starter gear."T7".. forget it, i wish it hardcore like vanilla style, so u can fight ur way to top the original style; the original wow style, no shorthcuts, no distincions, all in the same mud

sry if i didnt spell some word good. bad english

longlive lordaeron

10. How long will Ragnaros and Deathwing need to wait to get those Lordaeron updates? Few weeks or longer?
    Longer. Lordaerin[ALPHA] will keep getting multiple core overhauls in upcoming days.

11. if ur asking for a starter gear."T7".. forget it, i wish it hardcore like vanilla style, so u can fight ur way to top the original style; the original wow style, no shorthcuts, no distincions, all in the same mud

sry if i didnt spell some word good. bad english

longlive lordaeron
    That's what we're aiming for. How the progression or limitations will be enabled is what remains to be decided. In theory it is possible to make it Wrath of the Lich King which will be only Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor at launch and progress into Outland and Northrend over time.

12. Sorry for asking, but you guys have in mind to re-implement path finding for NPCs again? What about Warrior's Charge path finding?

13. That's what we're aiming for. How the progression or limitations will be enabled is what remains to be decided. In theory it is possible to make it Wrath of the Lich King which will be only Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor at launch and progress into Outland and Northrend over time.
    So its possible to block leveling, and manage some drops even if we have 3.3.5 client? o.O

Anyway, is it possible that you will reconsider rdf later on depending on community response or it is permanent decision?

Will Lordaeron have statistic of population on the front page? Will Lordaeron will be pve realm ? (I mean you will flag yourself for pvp)?
    Edited: June 28, 2015

First 12345 ... Last