1. @KaerWolf, will the realm's Wrath content be released as one large update, or released over many months, or years.

For example, after two months after release, would you release Naxxramas and Tier 7 gear, and then each subsequent month release Ulduar and T8 gear, and have the Coin Shop focus around the content released at that time. Or will you release Icecrown Citadel, T10, and all of the raids currently after Wrath of the Lich King content has been released.

That way, it would be viable to release the raids you have reworked and rescripted for players to enjoy thoroughly rather than skipping the content completely for Icecrown Citadel raids.
    This is cool idea but Ulduar is bad scripted.

2. No, you've skipped your math classes.
    Your biggest fallacy. You cannot judge someone based on no context.

Secondly:

In case of 22,000 players 11,001 players will decide the outcome.
    Wrong again. You clearly cannot add up the players in Warmane. There are 22,000 players at peak times during the evening - 6pm onwards, at least from what I have seen recently. You clearly are looking at either old statistics, or intentionally being narrow minded to support your argument. Either way, your still wrong.

3. This is cool idea but Ulduar is bad scripted.
    Perhaps, that is the current situation. However, according to Kaer Wolf, there will be new scripts for Ulduar in the future to improve current boss scripts and functionality; and with the apparent upcoming release of Eye of Eternity, it seems appropriate to release them sequentially.

4. Also, you cannot account for new players who come here because they like what Lordaeron has to offer.

5. Your biggest fallacy. You cannot judge someone based on no context.

Secondly:

Wrong again. You clearly cannot add up the players in Warmane. There are 22,000 players at peak times during the evening - 6pm onwards, at least from what I have seen recently. You clearly are looking at either old statistics, or intentionally being narrow minded to support your argument. Either way, your still wrong.

Ha! I gave example with 100 players and YOU (I am not looking at any old statistics, I am using YOUR NUMBERS
    Effectively, what your saying is, out of the 22,000+ players that play on Warmane.
    ) gave example with 22,000. I don't care how many Players are there on Warmane, 60000000, doesn't matter - it's a number used in a example.
    You failed to understand that 51 out of 100 is more than the half and when you pulled some big numbers (22,000), you assumed that in this case 21,900 people (if this is the real case with Warmane) will be Left out in the desert?
    I will write it so even a monkey can understand it: If Warmane has 22,000 players (as you claim) then they will be polled all together, not only 100. And the results will be based on the majority, in this case more than the half and that number is 11,001 players.

Ofc that is not the case since the statistics are only used for the example, I never said 100 people will be asked for the future of the whole server while the other 21,900(your numbers, can be another more accurate numbers, still - proves the point) are neglected.

You've missed more than math classes it seems.
    Edited: June 30, 2015

6. Actually, "custom content" only applies to adding stuff, like transmogrification. We aren't adding something, we're just disabling something.
    And if we had went by community opinion, Lordaeron wouldn't even be made. If you don't remember, when the idea was brought up to the community, it was shot down by a swift and vocal amount of people. This realm might be more meant to reflect Kaer's vision of a realm he would wish to play in, a more hardcore, old fashioned experience.
    You mean if it were to the molten's forum voters. 99% here are whining trolls who seek things to cry about lol. I remember the queue's for lordaeron, weren't that like 3-4k people playing there? and suddenly 'everyone' is against it? The reason the number went down was 1: cata 2: wow became less popular and that was noticeable on every realm. (for instance the instant 80 realm, first 2000 people and now.. 500?)

7. You mean if it were to the molten's forum voters. 99% here are whining trolls who seek things to cry about lol. I remember the queue's for lordaeron, weren't that like 3-4k people playing there? and suddenly 'everyone' is against it? The reason the number went down was 1: cata 2: wow became less popular and that was noticeable on every realm. (for instance the instant 80 realm, first 2000 people and now.. 500?)
    The only reason old Lordaeron failed is because economy was screwed up. Peoples from DW and Ragna transfered on Lord with 50k gold and abused it hardly. That was only the beggining btw.

8. well for what i read i like the idea of "pve progress gradual release" maybe you could start in 3.3.5a patch and then easily easily release raid like retail wow no? u leave only naxx open in the begin and then , for example, after 3-4 months you release ulduar and so on. This will give also your dev team time to test and script the raids no?

9. Ha! I gave example with 100 players and YOU (I am not looking at any old statistics, I am using YOUR NUMBERS ) gave example with 22,000. I don't care how many Players are there on Warmane, 60000000, doesn't matter - it's a number used in a example.
    You failed to understand that 51 out of 100 is more than the half and when you pulled some big numbers (22,000), you assumed that in this case 21,900 people (if this is the real case with Warmane) will be Left out in the desert?
    I will write it so even a monkey can understand it: If Warmane has 22,000 players (as you claim) then they will be polled all together, not only 100. And the results will be based on the majority, in this case more than the half and that number is 11,001 players.

Ofc that is not the case since the statistics are only used for the example, I never said 100 people will be asked for the future of the whole server while the other 21,900(your numbers, can be another more accurate numbers, still - proves the point) are neglected.

You've missed more than math classes it seems.
    Clearly this argument will reach no conclusion. I am not arguing with a 12 year old child.

This debate is terminated. For the following reason: if you had any "intelligence" that you convey yourself being, you would realise that you cannot derive the same statistic from a poll of 100 people for 22,000 people. By that argument you are saying every person has the same opinion as the last. The biggest fallacy in this is that you believe that the statistic that applies for 100 people, is the exact same statistic for 22,000 people.

Clearly you have no idea how statistics work, and the fact you have to disseminate derogatory language demonstrates your lack of knowledge for thus topic.

That is all.

10. @staff: i have only two questions:
    can we expect from Lordaeron the same quality as the others famous wotlk servers?
    can we expect weekly/monthly updates aka there will be an active developing of the server after the launch?

11. Clearly this argument will reach no conclusion. I am not arguing with a 12 year old child.

This debate is terminated. For the following reason: if you had any "intelligence" that you convey yourself being, you would realise that you cannot derive the same statistic from a poll of 100 people for 22,000 people. By that argument you are saying every person has the same opinion as the last. The biggest fallacy in this is that you believe that the statistic that applies for 100 people, is the exact same statistic for 22,000 people.

Clearly you have no idea how statistics work, and the fact you have to disseminate derogatory language demonstrates your lack of knowledge for thus topic.

That is all.
    Go back and read again what I wrote. Stop saying the same thing all over again just because you are lazy to pay attention and read between the lines.
    I know how statistics work and based on what you wrote I can make the following deduction:

You think that I think that if 51 out of 100 people vote always the same way, then there is no need to poll the whole community (22,000+) and even if we did - the results would be the same...but...following that math...
    520 out of 1000 and 5200 out of 10,000 and 11,220 people out of 22,000 will have the same vote.

Even if I was thinking in such absurd way as you think, then I would have written something among the lines: "11,220 players are needed to vote for something, but since it's too many we will poll only 51 and the results would be the same", but I didn't and it is ridiculous.

And even tho I said:

And the results will be based on the majority, in this case more than the half and that number is 11,001 players.
    In other words the majority is determined by this formula: MAX/2+1
    22,000/2+1= 11,001 and is what matters. Ofc that people won't vote in a straight manner and there would be, let's say 16,823(figurative number)Who will Vote for something with Yes and the rest 5177 will vote No(again figurative number, calculated like so: 22,000-16,823=5177).

That's why I said
    more than the half
    16,823>>11,001. Still apply.

Why did you say:
    you would realise that you cannot derive the same statistic from a poll of 100 people for 22,000 people.
    (again) is a total mystery to me.
    Where did I say there was a poll based on 100 players? Where did I say it will apply for all 22,000?
    Where did I say the statistics will be the same?

I am using derogatory language because what I describe is a basic from elementary school, furthermore in an example. And for some reason you jump to conclusions that polls and statistics were done based on 100 players and the information will be used for the whole. That's so not true.
    Edited: June 30, 2015

12. Finaly 1x my sweet Lordaeron gj ppls :) I will start play again this game :) I am here like 2009 xD but ty for hermees or wathevar was his stuped name I stop playing and now 1x server new looks charecter pff I am in :D :)

First ... 567