1. Just had a thought, what are you guys thinking about the communication restrictions until level 19? Thats obviously a bit longer when we are back to x1 rates.

2. I saw on fb that you will implement new character models on wotlk realms? Transmog would be cool too ^_^

3. How are we going to get new character models? New client?

4. one question concerning lordaeron. I did not followed much the story. It will be 1x blizzlike? (no vote/donations reward) or ill be 1x with marketplace available?

5. one question concerning lordaeron. I did not followed much the story. It will be 1x blizzlike? (no vote/donations reward) or ill be 1x with marketplace available?
    x1 hardcore realm. No point store support and limited coin store supprort.

6. x1 hardcore realm. No point store support and limited coin store supprort.
    That's the best, the true and pure wow.

7. This might actually be worth coming back to.

8. please guys release Lordaeron this summer i am sick of pvp fun realms, if i continue to play mop till next month my god cancer is common thing :)

9. then i hope i can level in dungeon! i always loved to level up as a healer but without dugeon finder is hard! all the best to our staff for making this great server!!! :D

10. @staff Why don't you launch it as it is, we will play and try to abuse the system to it's limits and report back bugs.
    In the ened just wipe it and launch it officially.

@staff2 mypersonalopinion: I wish for No shops at all - they ruin the hardcore gameplay.

@players - Alliance or Horde? I've played both and this time I will roll Night Elf Druid heal/dps, skin/lw

11. So its possible to block leveling, and manage some drops even if we have 3.3.5 client? o.O

Anyway, is it possible that you will reconsider rdf later on depending on community response or it is permanent decision?

Will Lordaeron have statistic of population on the front page? Will Lordaeron will be pve realm ? (I mean you will flag yourself for pvp)?
    Bump, any staff?

12. Saw that Lordaeron is returning. Just want to thank the warmane admins for the great job they are doing.

13. @staff Why don't you launch it as it is, we will play and try to abuse the system to it's limits and report back bugs.
    In the ened just wipe it and launch it officially.
    Ehhh....... it is "launched" in ALPHA mode. thus in an as is state. go test, abuse and report etc. just don't hack, because you still can get banned by anticheat lol. it will be wiped when the realm goes "live".

14. Just had a thought, what are you guys thinking about the communication restrictions until level 19? Thats obviously a bit longer when we are back to x1 rates.
    Yes, easing those restrictions is already on the agenda. I don't see why not disable it on Lordaeron altogether as long as there's no spam.

15. I answered it but it got lost somewhere :/ and even though it is possible to implement the limitations you mentioned, we will not overdo them. We are careful with the ideas we review and take. Currently expected progressive release is expected to deliver Wrath of the Lich King content 2 months after launch. Lordaeron must be simple to understand and we don't want overcomplicate "progression" by making confusing interventions. The only reason for a progressive release would be to allow for more people to play together and have a populated in classic, Outland and Northrend content.

Lordaeron will be a clean and hardcore Wrath of the Lich King realm simple to understand and without complicated changes. Expect it to be a much more advanced and much more restricted version of old Lordaeron.

First ... 23456 ... Last