1. Lordaeron

What is Lordaeron? And when is it coming?

2. It will be x1 WotLK realm. That is not for sure but probably in July or August maybe later.

3. We expect to apply some major updates on Lordaeron on Monday, including first implementation of Eye of Eternity that will eventually make it to Deathwing and Ragnaros.

4. Will there be changelog about those major updates on Lordaeron aswell or it will be after it's implemented on DW and Ragnaros?

5. No chance this month Lordaeron will be realeased? Can't wait for it :D

6. No chance this month Lordaeron will be realeased? Can't wait for it :D
    No chance for Lordaeron to be released this month.

7. Will there be changelog about those major updates on Lordaeron aswell or it will be after it's implemented on DW and Ragnaros?
    Only after it's implemented and confirmed.

8. thanks for any and all info Kaer, we appreciate you giving us as much info as fast as you can.

9. yes Kaer, and all the staff working hard on the brightest star in all realms to date, Thank You. People have camped for 2 days, in-line, for the premiere of an anticipated film... camped in front of a mall for the release of a top video-game...and so.. only question i have: how big is the parking lot in front of your offices? And is there wi-fi ?? Can NOT WAIT for Lordaeron

10. Can we expect further fixes of Ulduar maybe in the future?

11. Can we expect further fixes of Ulduar maybe in the future?
    yes, eventually.

12. Lordaeron HYPEEE !!! Its gonna be the full blizzlike experience, cant wait too see those starting zones packed with people...
    Please be sure to put proper respwn timers on those juicy nodes of copper, I sense a disturbance in the force !!

13. I hope there will be no transfer after the start...

14. I had characters on Lordaeron, on with a lot of achievements, will I get those back when Lordaeron realm returns?

15. I had characters on Lordaeron, on with a lot of achievements, will I get those back when Lordaeron realm returns?

No. The databases were wiped and as such all character information has been lost forever.

You will have to make new characters.

123 ... Last