1. Is there a log-in queue on Frostwolf?

Hey fellas. I used to play on Molten back when it was WOTLK only, there was a huge queue these days, had to wait for like hours. Is it still the case now for MoP server Frostwolf aswell? If so, I might consider not playing MoP, isn't worth the waiting for queue.

Thanks in advance,

Archz

2. Hey fellas. I used to play on Molten back when it was WOTLK only, there was a huge queue these days, had to wait for like hours. Is it still the case now for MoP server Frostwolf aswell? If so, I might consider not playing MoP, isn't worth the waiting for queue.

Thanks in advance,

Archz
    There were huge queues on the release, when all that thing happened, but I don't encounter a huge queue nowadays, and when there is, numbers go down quickly.

3. yes there is lag..a lot..specially for weekends.. if ppl intending to come online in sunday..they can only do duels..or just chat and complain/rage on global..i think since gms allowed free sargeras transfer to FW..things gone worst

4. Sunday. That's all. You'll no see long queues rest of the weekend. I preffer this rater to a desert server. And yeah, that's the merge of Frost. So, yeah, I just welcome queues, means interenst on the expansion.

5. Hey, if you played here before and are considering to play another expansion now, means you probably like it here. Why not contribute the base donation and then you can skip the queues. I know everyone has different financial situations, but really, everyone that logs many hours here should consider contributing to the server - even if it is a small amount.

6. No login queue, but there are massive lag spikes in-game

7. Hey! Only played for some hours, so I wouldn't call myself a big Molten-fan.