1. The monk damage calculatuins

Can someone who has information give it about the change monk damage calculations in the recent patch, something doesnt feel right from today with the damage tbh.

2. I is strange.when im duel with friend my rsk hit (with tiger palm buff) 26k no crit,with crit its about 40-50k ,my bk do about 15-20 k no crit .healing sp heal sometimes 16k sometimes 32 k.he is full grave warr and i need only 4 pieces to be full grave (ring,trinket,neck and feet).karma i think its bugged max dmg from karma is about 16k when im in bleedstorm .idk monk do that ****ty dmg on retail or they bugged his dmg on warmane.

3. i havent tested it in duels, in bgs it still feels fine hitting people for 150k+ but thats bg dunno still it feels strange in someways

4. Can someone who has information give it about the change monk damage calculations in the recent patch, something doesnt feel right from today with the damage tbh.
    I have no time to test, but yesterday I did arenas and in some occasions my damage was very low. And on other occasions the damage that I received was too much, I was paper. Very strange.