1. tried Flight Training: Ring Round-Up after server restart, nothing happens. Still bugged.

2. Looks like guys ignore bugtracker reports (

3. tried Flight Training: Ring Round-Up after server restart, nothing happens. Still bugged. Fix it please

4. Flight Training:ring round-up this quest is still bugged?
    I really want to get a cloud serpent :(

5. Confirmed the quest chain does not auto complete anymore.

6. It's bugged, it suppose to be auto-complete forever, imo, the fix got rolled back and no one had reported on that same day it got rolled back.

7. I feel like a complete *** for not finishing the quest when they had fixed it. Since I was lvling alts and farming gold rather than rushing to 90. Oh well gotta just wait it out now.

8. Relax guys, according to bugtracker this is not being fixed for month already, looks like they have other important priorities than give us some new shiny mounts.

9. Relax guys, according to bugtracker this is not being fixed for month already, looks like they have other important priorities than give us some new shiny mounts.
    Exactly, you all got to remain patient, you all should of done it when it was fixed. Keep in mind that its not gonna remain bugged FOREVER, it will be fixed as soon as other bugs with high priorities are fixed.

Remember when cloud serpent quest chain tooked over 8 months of no fix and they finally fixed it and we all thought it was gonna remained bugged forever, but it got fixed in the future we are currently in. Once again, remain patient and enjoy the game, atleast the game is still playable withiout the quest :)

First 123 Last