1. Cloud Serpent Quest-Chain Guide

This is a guide on how to do the quest-chain for getting the Cloud Serpent Riding skill! It's simple, not too much work except there may be players from your opposite faction PvP'ing, so be aware!

QUESTS INFORMATION:

Beginning this reputation grind can only be accessed by level 90 players. After talking to NPCs at the Arboretum in the Jade Forest for "Wild Things" quest, you'll help fend off Saurok threats on the Cloud Serpent's home, Windward Isle, for Beating the Odds. At this point, you'll choose which color serpent to raise with Choosing the One.

QUEST-CHAIN SEQUENCE:

Optional breadcrumb: "The Order of the Cloud Serpent" quest. Quest-Giver is from an NPC named Instructor Windspear which is located at under the shrine of Shrine of Two Moons and Seven Stars. (This helps you find the location to start your questing for Cloud Serpent quests.)

1- Wild Things
    2- Beating the Odds & Empty Nests & Egg Collection (Must finish these quests in order to unlock the quest-chain #3)
    3- Choosing the One
    4- The Rider's Journey
    5- It's A...
    6- They Grow Like Weeds (at Revered Reputation)
    7- Flight Training: Ring Round-Up [Auto-Complete quest]
    8- Flight Training: Full Speed Ahead [Auto-Complete quest]
    9- Flight Training: In Due Course [Auto-Complete quest]
    10- Riding the Skies [Auto-Complete quest]

NOTE: You can find "Riding the Skies" quest where the NPC named Elder Anli is located, she will give you the quest after completing the quest-chain from 1 to 9.

After "Riding the Skies" quest, the Cloud Serpent Riding skill unlocks automatically without paying Gold for it and you're able to fly your very own Cloud Serpent!

Here I show you a guide video on how to get the quest-chain done:

Video Created by Pixikins' Alt Druid (Myself)

NOTE: Do not mind my spells in my actionbar and binds, I have not used this druid since after Moltdown (Server Wiped). Gold in bag was only transfered from my main.

For more information or similar information from the guide, click these references links below:

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:The_O..._Cloud_Serpent
    http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1271/...-cloud-serpent
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/guides/reputa...-serpent-guide
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Cloud_Serpent_mounts

Guide created by Pixiekinz (Horde) from realm Frostwolf.
    Edited: August 2, 2015 Reason: Updating

2. Not Working for me... I can't talk with her after picking up the quest #6 Even abandoning and picking up the quest again.

3. Not Working for me... I can't talk with her after picking up the quest #6 Even abandoning and picking up the quest again.
    check the video @ 8:18
    Edited: June 22, 2015

4. Exactly what I'm doing, however when I click on instructor nothing happens. I can't talk with her...

5. Exactly what I'm doing, however when I click on instructor nothing happens. I can't talk with her...
    if ur Horde, whisper Pixiekinz, i'll help you :) I am on right now!

6. If someone else is talking to the instructor you have to wait a second and try again. Its like the instructor is too "busy" for a second or two each time. Have patience and keep trying.

7. I'm unable to start any of the quests, even the breadcrumb quest

8. Remember to not be in raid group
    Also quest #5 "It's A" requires NO INTERRUPTION.
    If any player starts this quest (#5) while npc is talking to you, you have to abandon your quest and take it again, so npc can finish his monologue (it's like 3 or 4 messages)

9. 7) Doesn't auto-complete for me. I got easily exalted but still can't ride the serpent, because I lack the cloud serpent riding skill.

10. Yep ... The quest chain is probably bugged again ...

PS. I guess i will start new topic, because on bugtracker they think it has been already fixed :/

11. Bugged Flight Training: Ring Round-Up...

12. Bugged Flight Training: Ring Round-Up...

13. Bugged Flight Training: Ring Round-Up...

Maybe someone will fix this at last?

14. how to make "Flight Training:ring round-up" ?

123 Last