1. Completed it finally yesterday! Everyone who needs this skill go get it ASAP, before it bugs out again!

2. Just a heads up, the quest line now is working.

3. Thnx You save my life
    Warmane saved you, my friend :)

4. Thanks for the info. I got my cloud serpent riding today! :)

Anyone know if the Onyx Cloud Serpent is obtainable again???

5. hi the quest "empty nests" no count when i get little serpent
    why?

6. Hello guys, i did a video about this a time ago doing it all from scratch, you can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POp2q91qQBw

The video is 6 mins long, i hope it helps.

PS: If you cant do all the steps because of missing quest or something, let me know. I will try to update the steps.

7. Hello everyone, I'm trying to finish the quest > 'Flight Training: Full Speed Ahead'. I'm not able to finish it because while I am following the instructor suddenly i'm falling down to the water then mission fails... It is not Auto-Complete :)

8. I just finished it with a guildie today. First, don't mount the cloud serpent that you get from the quest but get on your own flying mount. Second, you need to go completely down on the checkpoints, meaning, dive down in the water or on on the ground till you reach the checkpoint.

9. May 24, 2018  
    It sounds like you are describing "Flight Training: Full Speed Ahead". That one requires you to pass checkpoints. Thanks to your tip I was able to finish that one. But completing it didn't give me Cloud Serpent Riding. I think completing "Flight Training: Full Speed Ahead" does, however I keep failing that one.

Any tips or tricks or is this quest bugged and needs reporting? Please Help - We Need Our Cloud Serpents!

Thank You All And Have Fun
    Edited: May 31, 2018

10. It sounds like you are describing "Flight Training: Full Speed Ahead". That one requires you to pass checkpoints. Thanks to your tip I was able to finish that one. But completing it didn't give me Cloud Serpent Riding. I think completing "Flight Training: Full Speed Ahead" does, however I keep failing that one.

Any tips or tricks or is this quest bugged and needs reporting? Please Help - We Need Our Cloud Serpents!

Thank You All And Have Fun
    Yes.
    1) Do not use the cloud serpent, MOUNT IT, then, UNMOUNT IT. Then use your own flying mount
    2) THE CHECKPOINTS ARE UNDER WATER. TRAVEL DOWN UNDERWATER AND LOOK FOR THE FLAGS.

That should help.

11. a few tips:
    underwater breathing potion isnt a bad thing to bring with.
    underwater mount will make this go faster (strider works good but slow)
    half of the checkpoints are up high.
    you can change mounts during this .

First 123