1. MoP Alliance Twink Database

I move that this thread become the official Alliance twink database for the MoP server, Frostwolf. Registering here will allow other Alliance twinks to find and group with you easily, thereby maximizing your twinking experience.

In identifying yourself, please include:
    1. Your name, class and specialization(s)
    2. Your level and whether you are XP locked
    3. Your guild (if any).
    4. Your preferred twink activity (PvP: BGs, Arena, World PvP, Dueling; PvE: Dungeons, Raiding)
    5. Your willingness to change guilds, level bracket or faction to participate in community organized twinking events, thereby augmenting your twinking experience.

If you are a member of the horde, please register in the sister thread, MoP Horde Twinks Database located here.
    Edited: July 2, 2015

2. Mijollnir, protection Paladin.
    XP locked at level 10.
    Member of <Terrifying Twinks>.
    Prefer to PvP.
    I am willing to change guilds if beneficial.
    Edited: August 8, 2015 Reason: Mixed up char names.

3. Call me Skaar. I am a Prot Paladin.
    I'm currently locked at level 70 and just itching for a good time. I'm not a member of any particular guild, and am quite interested in joining a lvl 70 twinking guild. What I want is to raid, but since no raids are open at the moment, I would be just as happy to do some BG PvP.

I will never join The Horde, remaining loyal to the Alliance till my last breath!

4. Hi I'm Powermint a level 60 Resto Druid. I'm XP locked and primarily interested in doing BGs. I'm not interested in doing any content past level 60 right now.

5. Hello, i'm Kadirovz (level 74 dk), and Dosseh (level 72 Prot Paladin). Right now i'm mainly focused on my Paladin, so you should see him online more often than my DK. Both have xp locked at those levels, and they're both members of ''Still Not Prepared'' Guild. Ofcourse, my main interest right now is PvP since PvE content is very restricted, but I still run Avaible dungs as tank. I'm willing to give 60 bracket a try Once I have full gear for my Paladin (Healing gear too). I could also try to organize some events for Twinks every Now and then.

6. Hi I'm the level 19 ferral druid Castledawg. I an XP locked at this level. I wish to do strictly BGs, but don't mind dungeoning till others come online.

I would be willing to change factions if one side is lacking in numbers, so as to make battles more balanced and queue times shorter.

7. Uooyd, Druid, Guardian / Feral
    50 Locked
    No guild
    World PvP
    I am willing to join a guild

Jusu, Warrior, Protection / Arms
    70 Locked
    No guild
    BGs
    Willing to join a guild

Phoon, Monk, WW
    10 Locked
    Ten Twinks
    BGs

Baelfires, Warlock, Destruction
    30-40 Not locked, Locking at 74
    No guild
    BGs / World PvP
    Willing to join a guild

Tseuz, DK, Frost
    69, Locking at 74
    No guild?
    BGs
    Willing to join a guild

Jinalia, Priest, Shadow / disc
    40 Locked
    No guild
    World PvP
    Willing to join a guild

Sebastjenn, Rogue, Combat / sub
    85 Locked
    No guild
    World PvP
    Willing to join a guild

8. July 3, 2015  
    My name is Teentytan and I am a level 19 human Protection Warrior who is XP locked at level 19.

I am a member of the guild <Terrifying Twinks>; I am happy there, so I am unwilling to change. I will not change factions either, but if changing level bracket will benefit the twinking community, I will consider it.

I prefer PvP, enjoying BGs primarily, but will of course do pve content to pass the time between queue pops.

9. Yanachos 60 S / Disc Priest
    EXP Locked
    <Oldest of the schools>
    PvP
    meh

10. Call me Skaar. I am a Prot Paladin.
    I'm currently locked at level 70 and just itching for a good time. I'm not a member of any particular guild, and am quite interested in joining a lvl 70 twinking guild. What I want is to raid, but since no raids are open at the moment, I would be just as happy to do some BG PvP.

I will never join The Horde, remaining loyal to the Alliance till my last breath!
    I am also raising a level 70 frost mage called Maerlin. Add him if you wish.

11. Jionpowa, balance druid
    Lvl 72, XP locked
    Still Not Prepared
    BGs, arenas and duels

12. Is Panpolo a Twink? 2 undead fought him in Coldara, and after one of them died, the second one fled, before i could ask him he logged out, his gear looks like brutal gear so:

Panpolo
    Lvl 72 Shaman, Resto/Ele
    Part of Stormborn Guild
    Has a number of the same gear with different gems I've heard
    and his rival is a guy named Rflow.

13. Is Panpolo a Twink? 2 undead fought him in Coldara, and after one of them died, the second one fled, before i could ask him he logged out, his gear looks like brutal gear so:

Panpolo
    Lvl 72 Shaman, Resto/Ele
    Part of Stormborn Guild
    Has a number of the same gear with different gems I've heard
    and his rival is a guy named Rflow.
    Yes, he is indeed. He's quite fearsome, but also quite humble; from what I know, however, Stromborn is not a Twinking guild.

14. Hi I'm Powermint a level 60 Resto Druid. I'm XP locked and primarily interested in doing BGs. I'm not interested in doing any content past level 60 right now.
    I forgot to mention that I've decided to switch Powermint to level 70, as the level 60 bracket is far less active. I've also joined a guild for twinks called Terrifying Twinks.

15. Stabd
    60 sub rogue
    <Oldest of schools>
    pvp mostly

12 Last