1. Sup...

I just came back from a long breaktime (Almost a year) and l was kinda mad about the wipe even if its not anyone's fault. I recently opened a ticket askin Gms what was going on and they recovered one of my account with 87 coins and 300 Vote points.. Which is kinda unfair since ive donated over 1k USD (Which is ****en ****** l know) But meh.. i used to like Warsong so ive decided to support. Having 87 coins is insulting me.. l mean why 87 ?. Peeps have lost their accounts, gears etc which they worked/paid hard for. Id like to know whats going on right now since iive got no news on tickets.. Will l have all my coins back or not..

Old accounts : drakkar122

Many players know me as Atruck (Enh Sham on Horde and on Alliance)

2. We didn't lose records on donations (besides the ones done in late December), so coins are recovered correctly based on the account that made them. If you already got your account recovered after opening a ticket, 87 should be what had been donated for on that account, since that's an automated process as far as I know, not like someone manually credited coins and made a typo. You might have donated in a different account.

3. And is there a way to recover my account besides tickets... since theyre long to answer...

4. There was, for months, but it was discontinued with the website upgrade. The only way for now are tickets, but they take a few hours (longer if there's a heavy influx of them), which isn't long at all.

5. Mhm... l just hope getting everything back actually...

6. As I said, records of donations weren't lost, except those made late December. Everything that was in fact donated for is restored automatically, as has happened to all the players that had theirs recovered. We would likely have received and still be received hundreds of complains daily if that wasn't true.

7. July 3, 2015  
    Sir, a question:

My friends also recovered their accounts a few days ago. They were using their old accounts (which seems to have been recovered because a notice told them), are they going to receive the same perks as before?

Not the coins nor refunds, but the free pvp sets and/or heirloom sets?