1. Howdy folks!

Hey there. I've been around for awhile and figure its time to introduce myself.

I played on Molten-WoW for about a year or so before the Moltdown, and have only recently become active again. I've been playing WoW since early BC, and stopped subscribing when Cata was released because it was no longer the game I remember. I've primarily spent my time rolling low level twinks, because "end game" never really appealed to me. This isn't to say I've never had a max level toon, it just gets boring after awhile with nothing to do but continually regear with each expansion.

I'm from Ontario, Canada and would love to meet more people, and even old friends from before the merging of Molten and AT. Right now I'm working on levelling a few new toons(Horde side) on Deathwing and hopefully finish enchanting by the time the server picks up again with twinking. I remember it was reviving a few months back but took a break for work and came back to very few logging.

2. My account has been changed.. please GM help me

His name is Korala hunter lvl 80,he changed my password, warmane told me this: We've received a request to change the email on your account.
    The following IP Address is making the request: 41.105.142.224

The email has been changed from [email protected] to [email protected].

I need get my account . !!

My name is alejokzxc