1. As sub he'll probably lose, but look out if he plays assassination
    Actually I did beat Crux (best assassination rogue on horde side) in a duel. It was a really close fight though.

2. As sub he'll probably lose, but look out if he plays assassination
    idk if youre joking or not but i doubt its possible as assas, sure their damage is bugged but it lacks the survivibility and mobility needed to deal with blood dk fegs

3. Draw bg? That's why it clearly says "HORDE WINS" .... I think you may be blind

4. Actually I did beat Crux (best assassination rogue on horde side) in a duel. It was a really close fight though.
    Ok then, nothing else to add I suppose

@gentik
    I saw Crux, the assassination rogue, do loads of dmg on a blood dk that wasn't able to tank it so yea, I was serious about it.

5. Ya'll need to come 1v1 me.

I love beating clickers and bads.

6. Did you guys just call me a clicker?
    I'm currently using 42 binds so that didn't make sense at all.
    Spoiler: Show
    I can only see 35 binds. Am I blind or do you count your emote macros as binds aswell? Even though you click them?

7. Ok then, nothing else to add I suppose

@gentik
    I saw Crux, the assassination rogue, do loads of dmg on a blood dk that wasn't able to tank it so yea, I was serious about it.
    Huh, i play assassination in pve but its not really a spec i would like to play in pvp for reasons i wont bother explaining.

8. Ya'll need to come 1v1 me.

I love beating clickers and bads.
    I know you're kidding but I was being serious about it. If you really want the duel, then you'll find me in Duelotar dueling tryhards for gold. I would immediately delete all my in-game characters and ultimately quit wow if I lost to a 1.5k hero like you.

9. Rooaaar fear my death strike

10. I know you're kidding but I was being serious about it. If you really want the duel, then you'll find me in Duelotar dueling tryhards for gold. I would immediately delete all my in-game characters and ultimately quit wow if I lost to a 1.5k hero like you.
    LOL Blood Dk...

Nuff said.

11. LOL Blood Dk...

Nuff said.
    Do you have short term memory loss? you clearly challenged everyone on this forum thread "Ya'll need to come 1v1 me. " then back off because of spec rofl

12. Do you have short term memory loss? you clearly challenged everyone on this forum thread "Ya'll need to come 1v1 me. " then back off because of spec rofl
    Oh I'm an enhancement shaman, I dont fear no Blood Dks.

The joke was he was calling me a "1.5k hero".

13. Apparently, I wasn't even in that BG but If I were, I assure you Luminy wouldn't have a chance to leave the graveyard alive.
    How can you make such bold statement if you can't even kill me in 1v1?¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. LOL Blood Dk...

Nuff said.
    This "Blood DK" is much better than you.
    I won't even bother mentioning my arena achievements or BG scoreboards since you have same mindset as this guy:

Anyways, I'm done arguing with 1.5k heroes. It's just not worth it..

15. I would immediately delete all my in-game characters and ultimately quit wow if I lost to a 1.5k hero like you.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....uide-Frost-PvP

Maybe you should know who you're talking to before you start throwing random insults ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First 1234513 ... Last