1. Why you gotta do this?

I am the real Stepkick, I don't play anymore.

So whoever this guy is... -.- Yeah its not me.

2. Do you think anyone cares,stay bad

3. Had to drop some facts below.
    Edited: June 22, 2015 Reason: Below bouta get real

4. I haven't played in ages, and only time I did play here was when I was at the top and farmed all of you kids that are running your mouths in that little group, I came back for a short time in the s11 with s9 gear and you kids beat me maybe once or twice idr, point is idk why you kids acting so hard and tough like you're on MY name lol. I'm 2800, I have screenshots, I'm Stepkick, you're not, end of story. I won the first tournament, I won 330$, You can say Ridotto said whatever **** about me but who won? We could have won with any Shaman he was no one special, he played on 15 FPS. Its ight though "Nanlerx" Whatever dog name that is keep flexin for me with your little band-wagon of rats and your fake *** r1 titles. Purchased.

You. Are a straight up punk kid living across the world trying to fake nick me but yet claiming i'm awful?
    Ok we'll see in a few months when I put little to no effort on droppin a 11 pound **** on your face like the past?

Clearly you still want my piece after 3 years ;(
    Still broke? ;o

P.S. Also keep sitting in Elwynn Forest self targetting with my IGN, do you get sunlight?
    P.S.S. None of your little group friends can talk they've all probably been farmed too... Thats whys they're you're little lapdogs lmao. Ight 1
    Edited: June 22, 2015 Reason: EDIT FOR THE P.S.

5. dude i have no plan wtf is going on here but.......this post let u look like a 14 year old boy without friends in reallife ^^ get over it or create a char and show every1 that u are that good

6. I haven't played in ages, and only time I did play here was when I was at the top and farmed all of you kids that are running your mouths in that little group, I came back for a short time in the s11 with s9 gear and you kids beat me maybe once or twice idr, point is idk why you kids acting so hard and tough like you're on MY name lol. I'm 2800, I have screenshots, I'm Stepkick, you're not, end of story. I won the first tournament, I won 330$, You can say Ridotto said whatever **** about me but who won? We could have won with any Shaman he was no one special, he played on 15 FPS. Its ight though "Nanlerx" Whatever dog name that is keep flexin for me with your little band-wagon of rats and your fake *** r1 titles. Purchased.

You. Are a straight up punk kid living across the world trying to fake nick me but yet claiming i'm awful?
    Ok we'll see in a few months when I put little to no effort on droppin a 11 pound **** on your face like the past?

Still broke? ;o

P.S. Also keep sitting in Elwynn Forest self targetting with my IGN, do you get sunlight?
    P.S.S. None of your little group friends can talk they've all probably been farmed too... Thats whys they're you're little lapdogs lmao. Ight 1
    Can confirm this is the real Stepkick. Now you just need another avatar of your Warmane arena stats.

Spoiler: Show
    I know your not talking about me kiddo, cause my molten arena stats are higher than yours will ever be, along with my Lvl 80 Warrior on retail, that probably is higher rated than your main on retail you dog.

7. If you are that good it shouldn't take long to make a name for yourself , screw the nub that took ur name :p

8. For those who disrespected the mighty Stepkick, you're all just jealous cause he's the man you'll never be. His royal highness will punish those who dare to steal his IGN.

It's P.P.S. btw.
    Edited: June 22, 2015

9. I haven't played in ages, and only time I did play here was when I was at the top and farmed all of you kids that are running your mouths in that little group, I came back for a short time in the s11 with s9 gear and you kids beat me maybe once or twice idr, point is idk why you kids acting so hard and tough like you're on MY name lol. I'm 2800, I have screenshots, I'm Stepkick, you're not, end of story. I won the first tournament, I won 330$, You can say Ridotto said whatever **** about me but who won? We could have won with any Shaman he was no one special, he played on 15 FPS. Its ight though "Nanlerx" Whatever dog name that is keep flexin for me with your little band-wagon of rats and your fake *** r1 titles. Purchased.

Still broke? ;o

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately.

Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 21, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

10. My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately.

Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 21, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
    Too long, was not really funny.

11. I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
    Well to be fair, your factions thread gave me cancer, aids and ebola.

12. wait wait waiiit....who are you again? and why are you upset over someone stealing your ingame name? rofl

u all smell that smelly smell?

13. Well to be fair, your factions thread gave me cancer, aids and ebola.
    I don't remember asking you a goddamn thing.

14. I don't remember asking you a goddamn thing.
    Mhm.. I just found it ironic that the guy who made this thread, is calling other posts cancerous..

Also, I'm pretty sure you lost opinion privileges after this happened:
    Spoiler: Show

you see? you stand no chance against The Wolf Pack without <Incested> premades carrying you.

Stay farmed, nib.

12311 ... Last