1. this is why everyone thinks/knows you and your guild are jokes.
    Everyone? Oh, you're talking about these butthurt kids who got raped by us in bgs? That's certainly not everyone. I'm a very skilled dk and my guid is the best PvP guild on horde side but since you don't even play on neltharion you would never know. We do premades, SW raids and world PvP actively. Without <The Wolf Pack> there would be no world pvp on neltharion. I highly suggest you try to pass 1550 in 2s (its quite hard for you i know) before talking about my guild you dumb kid.

2. Everyone? Oh, you're talking about these butthurt kids who got raped by us in bgs? That's certainly not everyone. I'm a very skilled dk and my guid is the best PvP guild on horde side but since you don't even play on neltharion you would never know. We do premades, SW raids and world PvP actively. Without <The Wolf Pack> there would be no world pvp on neltharion. I highly suggest you try to pass 1550 in 2s (its quite hard for you i know) before talking about my guild you dumb kid.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Indi doesn't play Nelth?...Okay. Dude if you don't know who you're talking to, then just don't talk, you look less like a twat then. Please, stay in TB with your 5 blood dk's and get farmed kappa.

Also nothing skillful about going blood and spamming Death Strike.
    Edited: June 26, 2015

3. I'm a very skilled dk
    ''Blood Dk'' and ''skilled'' are antonyms.

4. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Indi doesn't play Nelth?...Okay. Dude if you don't know who you're talking to, then just don't talk, you look less like a twat then. Please, stay in TB with your 5 blood dk's and get farmed kappa.

Also nothing skillful about going blood and spamming Death Strike.
    That post didnt make sense at all. I haven't logged in-game for a while and last time i went to TB was like 2-3 weeks ago. 5 bdks? What the actual **** you saying? Fyi, last time i logged in-game i was standing in orgrimmar and spamming arenas to help a friend get the 2k achievment.

Get your facts, bro.

5. Keep it up people
    Spoiler: Show
    Damn you made me want some...
    Spoiler: Show

6. That post didnt make sense at all. I haven't logged in-game for a while and last time i went to TB was like 2-3 weeks ago. 5 bdks? What the actual **** you saying? Fyi, last time i logged in-game i was standing in orgrimmar and spamming arenas to help a friend get the 2k achievment.

Get your facts, bro.
    Dude you was in Barrens and TB yesterday.../facepalm

7. I think I can say that's enough for a thread.
    18 pages, well done.

First ... 8161718