1. Don't know if you remember Swetox, but he was a competent warrior, decent enough to kill almost any blood DK who played in Sargeras. I teached him the magics and very few DKs could defeat him, back in the day.
    And eh, let's not pull the drama card. I'd defend myself from this but, if I do so you'll most likely reply and we'll kill this thread.

I miss LoB days though. Especially late 2011 days.
    LoB and Marxism ):

those were the days.

everyone back then loved the drama because everyone genuinely hated each other.

2. Guys, that ret macro was clearly a joke. I just wanted to show how easy rets are, in a sarcastic way.

On a side note, I sense so many anti blood dks in this thread.

If forum renaming wasn't limited, I would rename myself "AntiBdkWrecker".

3. Guys, that ret macro was clearly a joke. I just wanted to show how easy rets are, in a sarcastic way.

On a side note, I sense so many anti blood dks in this thread.

If forum renaming wasn't limited, I would rename myself "AntiBdkWrecker".
    there is no sarcasm for putting the wrong macro on a class then call it easy.

if that was intentional, then you made rets 500% more harder than it should be.

4. LoB and Marxism ):

those were the days.

everyone back then loved the drama because everyone genuinely hated each other.
    You guys even forced me to become a global troll to reply to the **** you posted there :v.
    And I remember when me and a few other guild members, I believe Kemii was there aswell, made a 5 man party with our horde alts and ruined your 30m for the alliance raid at SIlvermoon 2 times and once at Undercity. Even one guy from Wrath of the Hell Legion, who also hated LoB, joined us for the fun.
    And that time when over 200 players went to Gurubashi Arena to watch me and Andronicus duel. I was 302IL BDK and he was 365IL warrior. I almost killed him, until he called his guildies and killed killed me. When I revived the arena became a huge FFA fight.
    I miss that :'(. I bet he still hates me.
    Edited: June 24, 2015

5. And regarding your arena rating, you've admitted being carried by your boyfriend (Luminy).

Guys I don't see why you keep hating on Tdot just cause he lost a freaking duel. He's a good person and an awesome hunter. If you've got anything against him you can settle it in-game instead of big-mouthing on forum.
    Well, you would know all about boyfriends, wouldn't you?

I must agree PvE (the most brainless aspect in this game) suits you very well. So good luck with it.
    I've already cleared all the content, but thank you

I would immediately delete all my in-game characters and ultimately quit wow if I lost to a 1.5k hero like you.

Jix might be higher rated than me, but that has really nothing to do with this thread.
    Edited: June 24, 2015

6. You guys even forced me to become a global troll to reply to the **** you posted there :v.
    And I remember when me and a few other guild members, I believe Kemii was there aswell, made a 5 man party with our horde alts and ruined your 30m for the alliance raid at SIlvermoon 2 times and once at Undercity. Even one guy from Wrath of the Hell Legion, who also hated LoB, joined us for the fun.
    And that time when over 200 players went to Gurubashi Arena to watch me and Andronicus duel. I was 302IL BDK and he was 365IL warrior. I almost killed him, until he called his guildies and killed killed me. When I revived the arena became a huge FFA fight.
    I miss that :'(. I bet he still hates me.
    Yeah.. I remember when I called you out on global and you told me to head to Gurubashi and we dueled for one minute before my guildies did the same thing and pulled me out and healed me while they charged at you. Then you queued for a bg. I wasn't expecting that LOL, i was ready to expect the shame until that happened.

7. You all got farmed by Mad Company.

*grabs a bunch of popcorn bags*

This should be great.

8. You all got farmed by Mad Company.

*grabs a bunch of popcorn bags*

This should be great.
    When I played cata sargeras that was true tho :P...Mad Company was lonley at the top

9. stepkick is no one

In reply to stepkick, idk where your ego comes from, Ridotto ditched you for me after you got farmed because you're washed up. ALso you were never anything to brag about. You claim you are so great yet, you couldnt win my rmp with akuma in s9. Along with all of that, idk why you act all high and mighty when you made a video about literally cheapshotting people for 1/4 DR in duels. You were ****, you have always been. Good luck in any future endeavours,

P.S. GET OVER YOURSELF

10. You beat a fully BiS warrior but don't want to duel a "clicker" BM hunter? That's really sad. Ay lmao

Actually I've been a strict PvP'er for almost 6 years and I used to play Ret pally and MM hunter to their full potential. ayy lmao

You don't PvP anymore, cause you simply lack any skills to play competitive PvP (blood dk) ayy lmao
    Ayy lmao. ayy lmao. ayy lmao.

11. Aww so cute! The cuteness will rekt everything into madness of self destruction. Beware!

12. Play horde and join puppy patrol, they happily accept clickers.
    You tart, do not underestimate clickers. Being clickers is nothing bad.

And all of you there are no life tards arguing for nothing important. Oh blah this won, that won, this lost, that lost. It's a game! Learn to have fun and learn to lose. All if you are kids. I tell you - YOU ARE LITTLE KIDS! What are you trying to prove? That you are better than others? In game? Pathetic.

Stop flaming each other for pointless duels and fights. After all it's better to meet and punch each other into face, and then tell everyone that you did this because opponent won in a game match.

Seriously you all suck! Live in peace.

13. Why my flaming posts always get deleted while you guys can just have fun?

14. You tart, do not underestimate clickers. Being clickers is nothing bad.

And all of you there are no life tards arguing for nothing important. Oh blah this won, that won, this lost, that lost. It's a game! Learn to have fun and learn to lose. All if you are kids. I tell you - YOU ARE LITTLE KIDS! What are you trying to prove? That you are better than others? In game? Pathetic.

Stop flaming each other for pointless duels and fights. After all it's better to meet and punch each other into face, and then tell everyone that you did this because opponent won in a game match.

WTF?
    So, in your point of view, we should stop flaming people, but you start insulting everyone. You just killed the Logic gg.
    This is just a game, and this is how we play it.

" Learn to have fun"? And what do you think we're trying to do here?

Peace!

15. All if you are kids. I tell you - YOU ARE LITTLE KIDS! What are you trying to prove? That you are better than others? In game? Pathetic.
    Anyone else laugh at the hypocrisy in this post. I think he's trolling, but maybe genuinely stupid? Who knows...

Guys, my popcorn is going to waste! :((((

First ... 89101112 ... Last