1. Keep quoting posts that were 2-3 months ago and are no longer relevant (and yes, blood takes more skill than your lame 1 button spec).
    Spoiler: Show

Keep leaving BGs whenever you see my name on the scoreboard.
    Yes Medan

No Medan

We are the best PvP guild that's why we're so much hated.
    you stand no chance against The Wolf Pack
    #Represent

2. Agreed. It's always fun to watch these little ***** boys running their mouths on the forum and still getting rekt. We are the best PvP guild that's why we're so much hated.
    My statement was referring to Aiovous, who's kind of doing the rekt-ing here, at your expense :/

Hey guys calm down. If you are a pro player , then good for you. I mean seriously if you can kick every one's *** in the BGs or arenas or world pvp and you know how to use your key board you have my congratulations. But in case you've missed it, this is called a "GAME" and no matter how pro you are in a "GAME" or what your arena rating is in a "GAME" or if you have defeated some one in a duel in a "GAME", non of this worth anything in real life. I for one play to enjoy my spare time with my friends and hang around with them. Who cares if you lose a bg or win another, cuz like I said this is a "GAME".
    I mean seriously how old are you to open a thread like this and start barking at each other about who killed who?
    And yea go on and call me a noob or a clicker or a butthurt and whatnot and be sure that it means **** to me. I would also very much appreciate if a moderator would be so kind as to close and delete this thread and other similar ones . Forum is not a place to insult each other. Enjoy life, be friends with each other and respect each other. goodbye :)
    If you don't like it, don't read it. The world is full of things you won't like, and you can do nothing about that.

Dont you dare kill this thread ... wtf am I suppose to do at work without this
    AMEN!

3. Keep talking **** on forum while you get raped in-game and can't back it up.
    You just perfectly described yourself.

Keep avoiding 1v1 vs me or Tdot since you know the outcome of the duel is pretty obvious (you would get hard wrecked).
    Such a wreck, getting 100%'d in duel vs my warlock. Status: ☐ not rekt ☐ rekt☑

As for Tdot, it didn't go much better for him. Status: ☐ not rekt ☐ rekt☑

<The Puppy Patrol>
    Edited: June 23, 2015

4. Such a wreck, getting 100%'d in duel vs my warlock
    100%'d? rekt?
    Not only you're dumb, and apparently blind, but you're also a little bit drunk I guess.
    First of all, I was talking to Aoivous, not you.
    In that duel I got you to 30% hp and you were 1 death strike away from death but you used engineering nitro boosts to ge away like the scrub that you are (which means you pretty much lost at this point). Even though I lost the duel you were at 10% hp when it ended. Is that you call "rekt"? **** off ****head.

5. you know how to use your key board you have my congratulations.
    Shots fired at tdot ayy lmao.

6. 100%'d? rekt?
    Not only you're dumb, and apparently blind, but you're also a little bit drunk I guess.
    First of all, I was talking to Aoivous, not you.
    In that duel I got you to 30% hp and you were 1 death strike away from death but you used engineering nitro boosts to ge away like the scrub that you are (which means you pretty much lost at this point). Even though I lost the duel you were at 10% hp when it ended. Is that you call "rekt"? **** off ****head.
    Your guild master (who you seem to have a serious thing for) condones the use of items such as tol'vir pots in duels. So either you lost, end of story or your guild master lost x number of duels by default by using pots. You need to choose between your one true love or lumi.

Its heartbreaking i know.

7. ITT: Why having an ego when you are new to PvP is a bad thing.

Or just having an ego ever. That **** always comes back to haunt you.

8. I think we can all agree it is not a hate for your guild. However I would br rmbarassed of myself if I showed even the slightest bit of respect to a guild who's leader does not use keyboards. I mean for gods sake man at least bind your keys for the picture. Even if you click thrm anyways

9. Your guild leader clicks his spells.

/thread
    I click too.
    I'm downloading Cata right now and I'll show the power of clicking as a blood DK, in a few weeks after I get some gear. Just not sure which faction to play :(

10. I click too.
    I'm downloading Cata right now and I'll show the power of clicking as a blood DK, in a few weeks after I get some gear. Just not sure which faction to play :(
    Play horde and join puppy patrol, they happily accept clickers.

11. Blood dk isn't much. There is only onr I have found worth a **** who I cannot beat, which is medan. Unless you fully know what your doing and have full cata it won't really matter.

12. alcoholic123 seems to be the cataclysm version of this guy

13. Blood dk isn't much. There is only onr I have found worth a **** who I cannot beat, which is medan. Unless you fully know what your doing and have full cata it won't really matter.
    I'll save this quote for future reference.
    Me with greenie gear vs your Cataclysmic, shall we? Or, maybe I'll get some honor first. 100IL difference might be a big deal.

Still don't know which faction to play tho. Maybe I'll play both factions, Cataclysmic is earned through weeklies anyways.

EDIT: Rude boys stole Caylara. I'll use Caaylara and Caylaara then.

EDIT2: Now to relearn Cataclysm blood DK from my own guide.
    Edited: June 23, 2015

14. Lol bsck doesn't tank full cata enhance damage in green gear, global I guess though

15. alcoholic123 seems to be the cataclysm version of this guy
    In alcholic123's defense, he comes across as an adult, albeit with a big ego.

AntiWarrWrecker is a 13 year old kid that was able to abuse bugs to get to a high rating and genuinely thinks he's the next Swifty.

First ... 678910 ... Last