1. About No'kaled the elements of death

It is true that Warmane wants to remove no'kaled the elements of death's from rogues or it is just a rumor ?

2. Rumor

There is no point in removing them from Rogues. Since a DK, Enhc Sham hits quicker than a rogue and they are more OP on these two classes from Attack Speed and Mastery scaling for both.
    They are just average on a rogue.

3. Fixing it double proccing would be nice though.

4. It has no ICD. Its not a bug.

No'kaleds are working as intended, already tested myself over a year ago.

Globaling someone with 1 GCD.

5. I know it has no ICD, thats not what im getting at, i mean the proccing twice off of the same attack.

6. All 3 can proc at once off the same attack.

If its procing two of the same element at the same time then that is a bug.

See my SS, how both FLame and Shadow proc off one attack.. That is fine.
    If however it was two flame then that would be a bug.
    Edited: June 24, 2015

7. All 3 can proc at once off the same attack.

If its procing two of the same element at the same time then that is a bug.
    Do you have a source on that information? I dont really pay attention to what element its proccing since unlike shamans it makes no difference to me, but i fairly often see 2 procs from one attack while i only have 1 nokaled equipped in my offhand.

8. Do you have a source on that information? I dont really pay attention to what element its proccing since unlike shamans it makes no difference to me, but i fairly often see 2 procs from one attack while i only have 1 nokaled equipped in my offhand.
    It's in the Simcraft and EnhcSIM programs.
    All 3 elements have different "Spells" and thus all 3 can proc at once off the same spell, however they should not be double procing off the same attack.

If you need help checking use MSBT and you can watch as each one procs and when.

9. It's in the Simcraft and EnhcSIM programs.
    All 3 elements have different "Spells" and thus all 3 can proc at once off the same spell, however they should not be double procing off the same attack.

If you need help checking use MSBT and you can watch as each one procs and when.
    I do use MSB, thats how i notice the double procs, ill keep more of an eye out for it now to see if its the same element or not.

10. so you're saying its normal for all blasts to proc at the same time ? but not 2 same blasts ? o.O shouldnt one blast per weapon proc for each hit ? 3 blasts off 1 hit is abit too much doesnt sound like what the description of it says but then again I have no idea how it was intended to work

11. so you're saying its normal for all blasts to proc at the same time ? but not 2 same blasts ? o.O shouldnt one blast per weapon proc for each hit ? 3 blasts off 1 hit is abit too much doesnt sound like what the description of it says but then again I have no idea how it was intended to work
    Yes, 3 different ones can proc, but the chances of it happening are ridiculously low for that happening.
    I've never seen it happen in all my time.
    However it should never be getting double of the same element.

12. >more op on a dk, sry never heard of frost dks playing arenas.

rogues are the most op thing in the game so come again thx doll

13. >more op on a dk, sry never heard of frost dks playing arenas.

rogues are the most op thing in the game so come again thx doll
    No-one specifically said Arenas did they?

14. I did, also rogues are the best class to use No'kaleds in PvP.

15. Rogue with No'kaled, Bone-link Fetish and Vial of Shadows is the most powerful class.
    To be honest, nothing even contends with it. The proc damage is just way too high. If they use Shadow dance and actually get to use a few ambushes, short of full immunities (Ice Block, Divine Shield) or SERIOUS damage reductions (Shield Wall, Pain Suppression), anyone will die.

All that being said, No'kaled's are a huge part of the problem, but don't alone break the class.

12 Last