1. What's wrong with looting mobs today?

When i started doin dalies for shado-pan today i noticed when i kill monsters (lure a grp of monsters) after i kill them the indicator that i have a loot (sparkling corpse) disappear after 2-3 seconds of not looting it. then i cant loot it anymore.

anyone having the same problem?
    Edited: June 23, 2015

2. Yes, i have the same problem. But not all the time.

3. This happens for me immediately after looting the first corpse. All dead mobs within reach behave as if they have already been looted, and the loot vanishes.

I suspect that this crippling bug is closely related to the skinning bug and emerged as a result of Warmane's experiments with AoE looting, but this is just speculation.

4. In the new update they put AOE looting in. Are you sure you aren't just getting the loot from all the monsters when you loot the first one?

5. This happens to me too i did Sethekk halls run for the mount and when i pulled big grp like 10-11 monsters i looted 2 of them i saw that i can loot others but they wasnt lootable and i think thats a bug from last update !

6. AoE looting Related

This happens for me immediately after looting the first corpse. All dead mobs within reach behave as if they have already been looted, and the loot vanishes.
    This also happened to me, exactly as you described it.

In the new update they put AOE looting in. Are you sure you aren't just getting the loot from all the monsters when you loot the first one?
    I actually thought so at first, but no. I tested this several times; you only get one mob's loot and lose all the rest.

7. im not having any problems with AoE looting at all, if im doing a quest to gather items they all appear in the same loot window same as gold and other items and the corpses haven't vanished for me that fast.

If you are in a group then its different, you have to loot each mob individually that glows for you, the ones that dont are for the others party member(s).
    Edited: June 23, 2015

8. It's been a nuisance for questing. Even if I loot one corpse normally, it only shows the loot for the one and the rest disappear whenever one is looted. Is there not an option for AoE looting? I can't find it.

9. with my exp form other servers, if aoe loot work normally, you loot all drops at the first pickup,

but quest items are expected, you need to pickup 1 by 1~

actually there are some server will set to loot all quest item too........
    Edited: June 25, 2015

10. It isn't working for me.. i killed 5 mobs they give me 2 gold and 2 winwool cloth...I checked my bag.

11. i dont understand how ppl are having different issues with AoE looting, i havent experienced any of these problems you guys are having, so i dont no how i can help and ever reply.

12. Have those of you having issues tried to clear your cache files?

13. i dont understand how ppl are having different issues with AoE looting, i havent experienced any of these problems you guys are having, so i dont no how i can help and ever reply.
    It's likely that Warmane addressed the problem somewhat. It now only happens very rarely, say once every 20 times, which is negligible here. The skinning problem, which may have been related, also has a reduced probability of appearing.

It is likely that fixing the one positively affected the other. AoE looting, however, is no longer a thing, which is fine for me. That's I can do without AoE looting but when I kill my mobs, I damn well want my loot :).

Too bad I can't have my cake AND eat it...

14. It's likely that Warmane addressed the problem somewhat. It now only happens very rarely, say once every 20 times, which is negligible here.
    like i said, i have never had any problems with AoE looting since the update, not once. ive been doing dailies everyday since the update on 4-5 toons and not once have i had an issue with it. Even while i was lvling there were no problems.

15. It's likely that Warmane addressed the problem somewhat. It now only happens very rarely, say once every 20 times, which is negligible here. The skinning problem, which may have been related, also has a reduced probability of appearing.
    I was completely wrong about this. The looting problem is still happening and it is preventing people from farming.

If anyone knows what to do here, I could use some help.

12 Last