1. Events June 24th - June 28th

Greetings Warmane community,

Here's the current event schedule and types of events we're having this week:

Spoiler: Show
    Hide and Seek
    Realm: Deathwing
    Time: 15:00
    Description: A GM will hide and you have to find him using the hints that will be provided.
    Rewards: 1000 gold and a companion

DPS Race
    Realm: Ragnaros
    Time: 14:00
    Description: You think you can down the bosses fastest? You think your DPS rotation is superior to anything? Come and show your stuff.
    Rewards: 1000 gold and mount

40v40
    Realm: Blackrock
    Time: 17:00
    Description: 40v40 wargames
    Rewards: Titles

The Maze of Death
    Realm: Neltharion
    Time: 16:00
    Description: 40 Alliance players on one end and 40 Horde players on the other end fight to reach the final destination.
    Rewards: 3000 gold and a mount | 1500 gold and a companion | 30 Points

Quiz/Trivia
    Realm: Warsong
    Time: 15:00
    Description: Test your knowledge about Warmane and the lore.
    Rewards: 10 points per correct answer

40v40 Level 1 Massacre
    Realm: Frostwolf
    Time: 19:00
    Description: 40 level 1 Alliance players will face 40 level 1 Horde players.
    Rewards: A BoA special item for the remaining survivors in the winning group.

Please do not hesitate to provide feedback by posting in this topic, we love hearing your opinions.
    Edited: June 28, 2015 Reason: Adjusting time of the events.

2. sounds fun! but it would be nice to have all the events in all the realms ...say in a cyclic manner, by conducting the lvl 1 Massacre on deathwing the next time for example and so on

3. So in the Frostwolf 40v40 lvl 1 Massacre if we get in the group and mistakenly lvl up will we be removed??

4. Im sorry, i don't know how to join an event..
    I'd love to go for the frostwolf 40vs40 low lvls

5. Could we have a DPS Race event on Frostwolf sometime? Sounds awesone :)

And how does it work btw?
    Raiding a current instance or do you spawn a boss/bosses?

6. Could we have a DPS Race event on Frostwolf sometime? Sounds awesone :)

And how does it work btw?
    Raiding a current instance or do you spawn a boss/bosses?
    i don't agree tbh, hunters and warrior will win that easily.

7. liked the part getting teleported into 20 horde and being the center of attention to tdots

fun event overall though especially when there was a 30vs30 in a small room in the maze

next event 1vs1 event plz i need to show my dominance
    Edited: June 27, 2015

8. i liked the part getting teleported into 20 horde and being the center of attention to tdots
    Didn't get that duel, did you? Needs more PvP spirit I guess.

9. I couldn't join the event with my lvl 1 bc when I tried to Add the Admin Mmorpgrussian to "friends" so I could whisper them, it would say "player not found" also I couldn't right click on their names to whisper them :( It was like they did not exist and I was not happy. I also couldn't say it in global, bc lvl 1's cannot say anything.

10. I couldn't join the event with my lvl 1 bc when I tried to Add the Admin Mmorpgrussian to "friends" so I could whisper them, it would say "player not found" also I couldn't right click on their names to whisper them :( It was like they did not exist and I was not happy. I also couldn't say it in global, bc lvl 1's cannot say anything.
    I also encountered that with Warmane Con in Deathwing yesterday but I'm not complaining. These events take some time to organize and non-staff organizers don't get much in return. Now if an event has an entry fee, you can demand better attention and service.

11. Well ofcourse you cant add gms to the friendlist xD
    You should For example /w Mmorpgrussian

12. I also encountered that with Warmane Con in Deathwing yesterday but I'm not complaining. These events take some time to organize and non-staff organizers don't get much in return. Now if an event has an entry fee, you can demand better attention and service.
    That's a community event and our staff only helped but did not interfere in the organization of it.

I couldn't join the event with my lvl 1 bc when I tried to Add the Admin Mmorpgrussian to "friends" so I could whisper them, it would say "player not found" also I couldn't right click on their names to whisper them :( It was like they did not exist and I was not happy. I also couldn't say it in global, bc lvl 1's cannot say anything.
    Means that he turned off his whispers because the group was full.

13. Can we get some more events involving teams on Neltharion

14. I also encountered that with Warmane Con in Deathwing yesterday but I'm not complaining. These events take some time to organize and non-staff organizers don't get much in return. Now if an event has an entry fee, you can demand better attention and service.
    They actually make millions, they do not need an entry fee.

15. They actually make millions, they do not need an entry fee.
    It was a community event, organised and created by the players of that realm. They are free to do as they like in terms of organisation, it's their event after all and staff cannot interfere in how it's done, we can only offer to help.