1. Can't think of it being offensive, so my guess would be either because it's a name already used by someone in the Staff or because of the "!" at the end, which I don't think is a legal character for a name. You'll have better chances of getting an accurate answer by asking a GM directly instead of in a thread in the Forums, though.

2. And to who I have to ask? I don't have any idea who did this, i didn't put the "!" either...

3. One of the GMs with a PM in the Forums (http://forum.warmane.com/group.php?groupid=127) or with an in-game ticket.
    Also if you didn't put the "!", have you tried just using the name without that (assuming that Meshuggah is the original name you had)?

4. Yes It was the original name "Meshuggah" without the "!", I just logged in today and I find this, like someone changed it. The thing is: Add "!" on Wotlk character name is imposible, it's not allowed. I sent a message to Cairner and im waiting for an answer, thank you for the attention Obnoxious.

5. Same problem here lost the name Songoku... now i have a char named Songoku!

6. simple a gm want that name or a gm´s friend, and they take it .

7. For the sake of transparency, when the issue does get resolved, can you post here whether it took less than 24 hours to get resolved for it to be cleared (going by Staff member's words, conflicts requiring Game Master assistance on Warmane™ should be resolved within 24 hours), also provide information on what the cause was, in specifics. As there seems to be more than 1 person with this issue, it's not an isolated case and requires at least an idea's worth more attention to make sure it does not happen again.

A bit of off-topic - Capsizer, I never had the slightest of ideas that you were that paladin. Mostly because if memory serves me right, Songoku was built as a holy paladin?

8. simple a gm want that name or a gm´s friend, and they take it .
    Your one and only warning: spread that sort of disrespectful lying crap again and you will be invited to take a leave from the Forums.

About PM'g Cainer, I'm not sure he will be able to help directly. I might be wrong, but I believe ex-AT GMs were the one handling the Tournament servers, not ex-Molten ones like him. He might have to forward your case or wait for someone else to reply to him.

For the sake of transparency, when the issue does get resolved, can you post here whether it took less than 24 hours to get resolved for it to be cleared (going by Staff member's words, conflicts requiring Game Master assistance on Warmane™ should be resolved within 24 hours)
    That's generally true for in-game tickets. Since the Forums aren't the actual field of work of GMs, some of them only check PMs occasionally, their preferred method of contact being the mentioned tickets. So don't be surprised if a GM takes longer to answer to Forum PMs.

9. The word 'Meshuggah' is a Yiddish word that is a dialect of High German including Hebrew, meaning 'crazy', or 'senseless'.

Assuming that the server has been set to English, it is a possibility that it has been flagged for rename because of the language it relates to. Perhaps if the name related to an English name, it would not be flagged.

10. Why in hell was Soros post deleted? The guy can be a complete pain in the ***, but that particular post was 100% appropriate and civil. You cant just delete stuff that disagrees with you without being insultive or inappropriate at all...

Simply incredible. Can you even point where i can report unprofessional moderators before deleting this as well?

11. Why in hell was Soros post deleted? The guy can be a complete pain in the ***, but that particular post was 100% appropriate and civil. You cant just delete stuff that disagrees with you without being insultive or inappropriate at all...

Simply incredible. Can you even point where i can report unprofessional moderators before deleting this as well?
    Soros post was deleted because he claimed the Moderator was unprofessional, when telling him to stop lying about Warmane Staff. I don't know what opressive server 2015Zap came from, but we never did that. GMs don't steal names for them. It was a lie and attempt to create commotion. And it is exactly what you are trying to do too, by asking and re-posting.

We aren't fond of dramatic users here, so please, don't force and try to be a martyr. We keep these out of the forums without much of a explain needed.

12. Can't think of it being offensive, so my guess would be either because it's a name already used by someone in the Staff or because of the "!" at the end, which I don't think is a legal character for a name. You'll have better chances of getting an accurate answer by asking a GM directly instead of in a thread in the Forums, though.
    The exclamation mark means the character is flagged for a rename, as in added by the server not the player.

About PM'g Cainer, I'm not sure he will be able to help directly. I might be wrong, but I believe ex-AT GMs were the one handling the Tournament servers, not ex-Molten ones like him. He might have to forward your case or wait for someone else to reply to him.
    There is only one GM team who does all the GM'ing. AT GM's helped at first to ease the transition, but that was months ago.

13. So its the moderators job to judge if the mods are unprofessional or not? Sounds like a very good idea considering they exist for the community yet the members of the community are completely shut down.

14. So its the moderators job to judge if the mods are unprofessional or not? Sounds like a very good idea considering they exist for the community yet the members of the community are completely shut down.
    I am not a Moderator... My title is below my avatar should you ask. :(

12 Last