1. PvP addon

Does anybody know whats the name of the addon that shows duration of cc, immunities, silence, roots and so on, on default target frames?
    Something like this:
    Edited: June 23, 2015

2. Interesting, I thought this information was already shown on the default UI. Then I discovered that it is shown with a shaded timer filling up an icon.

The last time I tried changing some of the UI elements I was no longer aware of that information without actively looking over at it. Like I changed my HP bar to be more minimalist and then in the middle of combat I was never aware of what my HP was at and died.

Has anyone else experienced this when changing the UI with addons?

3. When you are close to dying, scrolling text appears that says "Low Health", you can enable it @ Interface settings

4. That isn't what I mean and that isn't really a helpful feature. With the default UI I just know at any given point what my HP is and adjust what I'm doing accordingly constantly to my changing health.

Even getting to 70% hp as a rogue causes for a drastic change in what needs to be done at the time.

The problem is that I no longer subconsciously comprehend this feed of information when my UI gets changed to display my HP differently.

Well whatever, there is no way I can adequately explain how this works in my brain to another person. If it works for other people then I guess that's great.
    Edited: June 25, 2015

5. idk, maybe we can schedule a brain exchange some day?

6. idk, maybe we can schedule a brain exchange some day?
    Yes, then maybe you'd instantly become 10 times better.

Joking.

7. Yes, then maybe you'd instantly become 10 times better.

Joking.
    I like the "Joking". Engage me bro ;P

8. I'm the same way with my health bar. Also can't stand having the full number value showing (Health 30151/30151) over the green. Whenever I try using either the numbers or a custom HP bar frame, I don't notice my health at all until I'm dead.

9. Same here. Got used too much to default hp bar that I forget that I have HP bar if I use other UI.