1. Ohayou!

I really didn't wanna go with a basic "Hello" and due to the fact that I watch anime from time to time (nowadays less than a few years ago), I thought Ohayou would be a fitting topic title.

Anyways, I'm a 21 years old from the whereabouts of Europe who hasn't really played WoW actively since the end of Burning Crusade. I did however play a few WOTLK private servers for a very short amount of time the last few years and hope that this is the server where I can really get into it and have a good time.
    A warlock is my first character, on the Horde side of the game since Undeads are way too cool for school, around Level 40 at the time, having noticed that leveling at Tanaris is not that comfortable as I run into groups of Alliance players more than I currently like to.
    I'd be glad to get to know the community of Ragnaros as I don't really know anyone here yet except for a few fleeting acquaintances I made during the leveling process thus far.

Oh, and my in-game name is Paraselene.

With that being said, don't be afraid to ask me anything, I don't (usually) bite.
    Edited: June 20, 2015

2. Hi and welcome to warmane. Wotlk is pretty darn good here. Rag tends to be abit more social but all of the wrath servers are pretty tight. Stick with it and check out forum for info. Good luck in your adventures and remember, the trick to not crying while chopping a onion is to not get emotionally attached.

3. Haha. I see how it is. (Damn, I hate onions.)

I'm also still looking for a casual/PVE guild that is open to people who need to get back into the game!
    Edited: June 24, 2015