1. How is the server nowadays?

I'm considering making a casual return. Last time I played was some time before the WIT happened, and as luck would dictate, circumstances prevented me from playing here anymore. However I believe that is no longer the case and I might have some free time to dedicate to BG's, arenas, perhaps some useless chit-chat. However, the past couple months+- are lost to me. Can somebody tell me what's changed? Is it worth coming back?

2. Asides from the incident that happened earlier this year, where our databases were effectively hijacked, things are the same. We also recently came to an agreement with Arena Tournament so now I would say our PvP content and experience is better than ever. Hope to see you in-game ;)

3. Are you talking about Blackrock or Warmane as a whole? Blackrock feels the same as ever, population didn't honestly change (in my eyes)
    Warmane has seen some huge improvements, the biggest one probably being the latency fix. From 200 to 70ish, i'll take it. And of course the class fixes

4. Why would he care that Lolten got hijacked since he is asking about AT (Blackrock). Be a good Moderator and delete your post.

5. Why would he care that Lolten got hijacked since he is asking about AT (Blackrock). Be a good Moderator and delete your post.
    >How is the server nowadays?

Either way, I'll close the thread instead of deleting for 'transparency'. The OP was banned for posting while banned and he is clearly not a new player who wants assistance.