1. Battle pets?

Can you play with battle pets in this server? I was waiting for a friend and tried finding some but i didn't find anyone

2. Can you play with battle pets in this server? I was waiting for a friend and tried finding some but i didn't find anyone
    no you can not

apparently they cause some crashes, and even tho the marketing department put it nicely on the spring report that you can, you still can not play pet battles

they said they will bring it back "as soon as the fix" whatever is causing the crashes, and that could take months, there is no ETA

3. Hopefully this is their last priority. pet battles seriously...

4. #BringBackPetBattles

seriously....

5. Just stop with this battle pets already

6. #BringBackPetBattles

seriously....
    It would be nice if they brought back battle pets. It is a minor part of play, but fun collecting pets. But I guess it is hard to script, because a lot of private servers don't have them working, I noticed.

I guess it is kind of like how the guards in the road in Elwyn don't ride horses, most private servers just don't have that working. Hard to script?

7. apparently it's already done, but its crashing the server somehow. hope they fix it soon.

#BringBackPetBattles