1. Well I just woke up and heard that Ignite is currently ticking way harder than it should be so I'm thinking Fire TTW is the top spec for the time being.
    Can anyone confirm this?

2. Can anyone confirm this?
    No, that was a completely wrong and un-researched statement. There used to be bugs with Ignite where it'd separately benefit from damage buffs like +30% ICC aura, +13% spell damage, etc. Those were fixed a while ago and Ignite has been working fine for months now.

3. No, that was a completely wrong and un-researched statement. There used to be bugs with Ignite where it'd separately benefit from damage buffs like +30% ICC aura, +13% spell damage, etc. Those were fixed a while ago and Ignite has been working fine for months now.
    So where's your research? I'm stating what I heard, you're making assumptions.

4. July 5, 2015  
    So where's your research? I'm stating what I heard, you're making assumptions.
    It would seem the hearsay you put forward as fact (and based your recommendation around) in this thread is only half-wrong.

As it turns out, there was a ninja-fix that went through at some point that altered the way ignite ticks. What happens now is that when you consecutively crit, your Ignite debuff on the enemy is refreshed and delayed. Ignite is only allowed to tick when you go 2 seconds without critting, and in cases where that doesn't happen, you end up building a very large Ignite bank on the target such that when it finally does tick, you see a rather large number. This is, in fact, totally Blizz-like. What would happen before on Warmane is that Ignite would tick every 2 seconds regardless.

What's completely wrong is the idea that this is in any way a buff. Your ignite damage mostly stays the same. It just happens over less ticks, so the Ignite numbers look larger. If anything, this is a slight nerf because if you crit too much towards the end of a fight, the boss dies before your stored Ignite bank ticks, and because less Ignite ticks means less mana returned from the Empowered Fire talent. Mages are seeing higher ignite ticks and jumping to conclusions without actually first testing anything.

Edit: Seems a similiar thing might be happening with Fury Warriors and Deep Wounds. I don't remember close to16k Deep Wounds ticks ever happening. Not entirely sure if this is Blizz-like for Deep Wound's case.
    Edited: July 5, 2015

5. As someone who made the mistake to play BiS arcane (with arcane gear instead of fire) thinking it's like it was on retail, I have to say i'm a little dissapointed. FFB is miles ahead with the appropriate gear, which it shouldn't normally be. Mages all in all are very underwhelming on Warmane, considering my 6k hunter pulls a tiny bit less (with crap trinkets) than my full BiS arcane on most fights.

First 12