1. Monk MW mana problem in new update

Anyone experience mana issue with new update?
    i am MW Monk with 485 ilvl with 5994 spirit...
    1 week ago i never have OOM while MistWeaving with soothing mist...
    but now even just soothing mist+EM combo i suffer really high mana cost...
    even while i am fistweaving mana cost is lower than the SooM+EM combo..
    just at 5 charge of mana tea i already spent 80% my mana... while mistweaving i can reach 12 charge at 80% full mana....
    this really trouble me.... anyone got idea about this problem?

2. Monks mana consumption broke last update, we're ****ed until fixed.

3. EM is like healing surge for shaman. heal a lot but burn ur mana fast ur steady and economic heal is soothing mist with renewing one.

4. EM is like healing surge for shaman. heal a lot but burn ur mana fast ur steady and economic heal is soothing mist with renewing one.

Enveloping Mist uses Chi, maybe you were referring to Surging Mist. Regardless of that monks are in a big need for some fixes, the double brew one is pretty important and also the haste bonus one. Heck by fixing the top 5 bugs on Monk list they would be in 5x better shape then they are now. Hopefully devs will focus on them soon since MW haven't gotten a good update in a long time.

5. eh unfortunately monks healer got crippling bug, thats why you will see em rarely in dedicated raid guild. Brew aswell are not working. Purifying brew and healing elixirs are not even working :( we must be patient and wait for fixes!

6. this has been reported in the bugtracker: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/3259

The main problem is not surging mists, its soothing mists. It either costs too much mana, or mana wont regen while spell is being channeled.
    Please, vote and comment on the bugtracker to emphasize and increase its priority, hoping that the staff will address this soon.
    Edited: July 1, 2015 Reason: corrected the spell name, thanks to zekaey for reminding xD

7. this has been reported in the bugtracker: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/3259

The main problem is not surging mists, its enveloping mists. It either costs too much mana, or mana wont regen while spell is being channeled.
    Please, vote and comment on the bugtracker to emphasize and increase its priority, hoping that the staff will address this soon.
    U mean Soothing mist. Not enveloping mist ;D

8. Guys,do you notice the difference now? Is it just me or is it better?

9. It was sorted in a hotfix, we're good now.

10. But we really need to get them fix the haste buff from serpent stance, that increases our healing out put so much cause of the increase 50% haste from our gear :/