1. ISBoxer Pro Config

Greetings,

I am boxing on Ragnaros and I am interested in trying out the Pro Config. Does anyone have a 3.3.5 compatible setup they are willing to share? The only Pro Config's I have found thus far have been for Cata or MoP. I could probably, eventually, get the spell macros all switched over but I would like to borrow someone else's hard work, if someone is willing to share.

Thanks,
    Colt

2. Hi Conltimar, I was wondering if you were using the Isboxer hack (the one listed here on warmane forums)? If you are then the Isboxer 40 version that's floating around doesn't have the pro-config. If you wanna try the pro-config you'll have to get a free trail from isboxer.com and eventually either give up on it or buy the software and pay their monthly sub that which i believe is $10 a month if i'm correct.

But if you do have ISboxer 41 that which is the latest update I believe, what you can do it go to Youtube and find some of the Pro Config video done by MiRai. Here I'll list the first of the series below for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cONmD2E69nA

Anyways, either way, good luck and take care man.

3. younggunz35, thanks for the reply. I am using the latest version ISBoxer. I'm a subscriber. Thank you for the link. I guess I'm being lazy. I know some folks have the full class setup file for every class and ability in WotLK. I'm trying to avoid having to create that myself. I'll check out MiRai's video.

4. I'd like to bump this. I want to use the ProConfig for Lordaeron when it drops in a few weeks. Does anyone have a config file they are willing to share? I'm trying to avoid having to build the entire file from scratch.

Thanks,
    Colt