1. BG in neltharion

Mmm okey is easy, BG is unbalanced moooore unbalanced horde lose 20 bg and win 1, ally win 20 bg lose 1 okey this is a circle ally push gear fast and horde continue green or blue and never win please Gamemaster look this problem..

2. Nothing a GM can do, join The Top Villains/Wolf Pack/Brotherhood of the dog/Jinxed and do premades. You have enough PvP guilds to choose from.

3. my gear is low They do not like me in premade

4. Well then you kind of contribute to the problem.... Alliance tend te be more geared, but they also have pugs, horde pugs seems worse though, but *****ing about it isnt going to solve anything so
    1. Get better at pvp and join a good guild.
    2. Go to alliance in the hope of gearing with their pugs because they might also not want to carry you.
    3. Go do BH for the next 3 months and claim all the cata gear that drops and then go back to pvp'ing

The factions will never ballance out, it might go so far as ally being 90/10. If you want someone to carry you and horde fails at it go to alliance, other than this i have nothing futher to say.

5. nobody wants to carry because its not fun to have your feet tied by a 90k hp dude when you face people in cata gear with pve weapons or worse (people with skill) then again I see pretty much no one wants to take 3 precious hours to use his profs to get his vicious set and the weapon from twlight highlands arena... I'd say thats the problem rather than lack of balance.
    If YOU dont try at all to carry YOUR own weight why do you expect others to ?