1. Dedication to Spectator

rip spectator option for arenas, you will be missed, don't know why it was removed.

2. rip spectator option for arenas, you will be missed, don't know why it was removed.
    I seriously don't understand why they keep removing good things on Cata servers? Why the **** are you focusing only on PvE. Get us back Spectators options.

3. This feature was disabled until certain exploits associated with it are fixed.

4. Can you give an anouncement when its back?
    would be gucci
    Edited: June 25, 2015

5. I don't truly understand why would this feature be added to a PvE blizzclone realm, it's close to invading of privacy, some people don't like being spectated by people, and main reason why they play on a PvE realm is this. If they wanted competitive PvP where they could show off their skill they would go to Warsong. And I'm sure there's plenty of exploits connected to this too, and a lot of abuse.

It's probably best not to enable it, but if you did make it something like league of legends spectate system, where you can only be spectated by people on your friend list, but I'm sure this isn't easy to do. (Warsong staying the way it is)

6. just bring it back it was best way to check if someone wintrades or not.

7. just bring it back it was best way to check if someone wintrades or not.
    Lower mmr wintraders, the 0-2500 will never be caught this way because u don't even know their names, and higher MMR ones never wintraded obviously, it was set up matches that looked like real ones. This is a crappy way. Better fix armory.

8. Can you give an anouncement when its back?
    would be gucci
    There is no ETA on when this feature will be re-enabled.

Lower mmr wintraders, the 0-2500 will never be caught this way because u don't even know their names, and higher MMR ones never wintraded obviously, it was set up matches that looked like real ones. This is a crappy way. Better fix armory.
    Armory for internal use has been up for a long while, so that our staff members could track down windtraders. Armory on the website which will be available to players should be up in the coming days.