1. Instead of discussing if it's Nox or Faith you should just look at the group I'm sure 95% of Nox members wouldn't be able to pull this off eventhough they keep considering Faith members inferior, Nox just got carried by 5/6 good players that's aobut it but ye no1 wants to admit it and ye I don't wanna be rude but thats the truth.

2. Instead of discussing if it's Nox or Faith you should just look at the group I'm sure 95% of Nox members wouldn't be able to pull this off eventhough they keep considering Faith members inferior, Nox just got carried by 5/6 good players that's aobut it but ye no1 wants to admit it and ye I don't wanna be rude but thats the truth.
    Or we can look at the group and count how many noxies are in there:> also the fact that Nox was clearing 8/8 hc twice a day with many different raid groups with different members. Even trials! Nox was never carried, just a few names stood out more than others.

3. Or we can look at the group and count how many noxies are in there:> also the fact that Nox was clearing 8/8 hc twice a day with many different raid groups with different members. Even trials! Nox was never carried, just a few names stood out more than others.
    /salute

Many people tend to trashtalk Nox, but what he said is a fact.

4. I could 1 man it tbh ... Lol jk what am I sayin Gratz to da 5 man group

5. Thanks for all the positive feedbak and I also heard some people are trying to 5 man it too, best of luck to them.

6. July 1, 2015  
    every raid I did with nox we completed, i've only done about 8 with them before disband though. damn xana killed the guild

7. July 7, 2015  
    Gratz guys, nice 5man kill!

#MainStillNab. xD

8. July 7, 2015  
    Yep, sadly bigger nab every day. We can't always be perfect, can we :D

9. Grats guys except that rat hunter that flopped hahaha luv ya dex <3

10. Aenia, be honest with ppl here :D. It wasn't "few" tries, it was 7 days x 3 hours wiped per day. Interesting was that almost on all wipes we wiped under 10% even we had many wiped at 3% and 2%. Second interesting was that we really killed it when on both transitions a hammer was in middle side i almost couldn't believe in this. If you want something to happen you give all **** from you, 1 day or 100 days tries - it's a kill. In all cases GJ on all 4 men + me ofc :D
    Edited: August 24, 2015

11. LOL only a year+ late :x
    How I must understand this ? If you have early kill show us a proof. And it's Ragnaros Heroic not Normal!

12. How I must understand this ? If you have early kill show us a proof. And it's Ragnaros Heroic not Normal!
    Just go to Nox's forum page.

But I think Agriel meant the first group to 5 man rag Hc

First 123 Last