1. What if I claim that PvE'ers are more dominant on this server? Which as we know might not be the case. Would you accept it? Of course not.

As for the "Set a cap", no. We are raiding for a whole other purpose than just "wooh killed a boss, that was hard".

And I personally just hope they release SoO the same way they used to do, along with the new PvP gear. This will be my last post on that matter.
    If your only intrest is PvE gear then enjoy SoO. If your intrest is actual PvE then you can simply say we first do ToT then whatever raid comes next and continue like that (idk what raids there are in MoP :D). As for PvP it rlly does not matter as in MoP PvP you cannot compete in PvE gear vs PvP gear.

2. If your only intrest is PvE gear then enjoy SoO. If your intrest is actual PvE then you can simply say we first do ToT then whatever raid comes next and continue like that (idk what raids there are in MoP :D). As for PvP it rlly does not matter as in MoP PvP you cannot compete in PvE gear vs PvP gear.
    I feel like laughing at this post as you have never been destroyed by hunters who had normal SoO gear on retail when Prideful was not even released yet. Let alone those hunters in Hc SoO gear when Prideful was not released. And now think about Warmane with no item level scaling in pvp give a warrior a SoO weapon, one to two pieces of gear. Let alone mages and warlocks with the caster trinket in arenas and battlegrounds. Pve gear will dominate pvp till they fix scaling.

3. I feel like laughing at this post as you have never been destroyed by hunters who had normal SoO gear on retail when Prideful was not even released yet. Let alone those hunters in Hc SoO gear when Prideful was not released. And now think about Warmane with no item level scaling in pvp give a warrior a SoO weapon, one to two pieces of gear. Let alone mages and warlocks with the caster trinket in arenas and battlegrounds. Pve gear will dominate pvp till they fix scaling.
    Equipin' a Heroic weapon in PvP is useless.You lwould loose 8-10k pvp power.Do you know how much pvp power it is?...If they are smart they would just make good PvE trinkets unavaible in arena or bgs,like AT did.

This aside,Warmane will launch new Pve and PVp features in same time,nothing to lworry about lmao

4. Well if you ask me, would I want most of the things working by now? Ofc, I also enjoy to go PVE sometimes, and I want to see the endgame content, but by the pace they got atm this wont happen for a long time, so why let one playerbase starve while the other one get something here and there, thats my point. The development is slow, how to fix that, well they maybe should get few more devs, or as you said, let the community decide on what they actualy want, make few suggestion, make few poles, and let us decide in which way we want the server to move, and then assign people to work on that instead of working a bit on that, and then on that, and in the end nothing is really done.
    On this we completely agree. Things should not be done "this way" or "that way" just because they decided to do it like that without any consult with the community. It's hard to say which part is bigger, PVP or PVE, but for now, only PVE part is getting the sweets. 2 BGs in 6 months and very few class fixes says it all. Could go on and on, but it's enough to get the picture...

5. damn if they updated to prideful now i would love it so much... I love to play spriest and balance druid with pridefull (L)

6. I hope it will take a really long while till they release prideful gear because if they do then PVE gear will be completly useless as everyone will do PVP to get their BIS gear and dominate the raids that way... Just look at Grevious season (useless to do MSV/HOF/TOES normal or MSV HC, perhaps not for healers but most DPS don't need that gear.. only trinkets perhaps and valor points).. I hope they take a really long time before releasing Prideful gear but who knows... Maybe they will ruin TOT hc progression with Prideful...

7. I hope it will take a really long while till they release prideful gear because if they do then PVE gear will be completly useless as everyone will do PVP to get their BIS gear and dominate the raids that way... Just look at Grevious season (useless to do MSV/HOF/TOES normal or MSV HC, perhaps not for healers but most DPS don't need that gear.. only trinkets perhaps and valor points).. I hope they take a really long time before releasing Prideful gear but who knows... Maybe they will ruin TOT hc progression with Prideful...
    well, if people really enjoy pve, like doing it for fun they can still run it... for example many ppl full pve gear still enjoy do end pve content even if they cant get anything else out of it so they might enjoy run others instances also, that they can do with lower gear to have a better challenger... when you like it you always find a way to do it, there is no update that can ruin your fun (unless that update bug something xD)

8. Equipin' a Heroic weapon in PvP is useless.You lwould loose 8-10k pvp power.Do you know how much pvp power it is?...If they are smart they would just make good PvE trinkets unavaible in arena or bgs,like AT did.

This aside,Warmane will launch new Pve and PVp features in same time,nothing to lworry about lmao
    You sir have never been destroyed by the item level difference in world pvp on retail. Bring that into bgs or arenas it makes balance an issue. As for making them unavailable in bgs and arena, that is a viable option but requires someone to script it to be so. Thus taking the focus away from fixing broken things.

First 12