1. I farm kids like you even when drunk.

And you made no mention of being hardest to hit high rating, wait lemme quote it...

L2 Read your own posts.
    "Destruction warlock is one of the hardest caster specs in mop.They are unviable on this server,while affliction warlocks dominating in arena and are freaking easy to play and much more stronger than destro spec.Just dot everyone and gg .Kill the totems and fear few times ,also hide and kite behind pillars and u are ez 2.4-2.7k."

you like making fool of yourself, don't you ? :D

This is about arena,like it always is from my perspective .If you read 1st sentence and leave behind other following sentence you will end up making yourself a fool like now.be careful this is just a tip for the future.

Imagine this guy signing the bussiness papers of the company,he would loose everything .They would simple whoop his *** lmao.
    Edited: June 29, 2015

2. For you info and the guys that quoted my words.

It's writing "one of the hardest",not the harderst LMAO HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    ,In addition to that the next sentencestates about arena difficulty for destro spec,not the destro spec in general...L2 Read again LMAO

Arcane mage doesn't count as it's unviable same like prot warr or prot pala...seriously what examples are that :D

"It's good that you like to share your opinion, but try to learn something from those that are more experienced than you, and you won't come across as a complete derp, something that you often do, looking over your post history"

-You must have something more then copying me,at the end of the day i have more rating than you will ever have,try to deal with it.The rating says i am better than you,If you think different try to catch taht rating or send complain tickets about rating system and arena in general.

C'mon i am arguing with a experienced guys who can't hit 2k on private server with 300 active pvp players...it;s just sad :D

P.S2.5k atm No Sw bugged,no Spellreflect bug,no Deepwound bug.when i hit 3k I'll send you SS in mailboxes ,so you all can finally stop crying like babies without prebed time milk. Take care.
    Cba reading all that, think my brain cells are becoming extinct. But from the lines I could be bothered...*ahem* ITS NOT EVEN THE 'ONE' OF THE HARDEST SPECS IN THE GAME AND IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH IT THEN THAT JUST CONFIRMS WHAT ALL OF US THINK ABOUT YOU! GTF BACK ON YOUR WARR! YOU BELONG THERE.

Had to be done...you just fill me with so much rage, if you are an actual troll, I salute you..

3. Cba reading all that, think my brain cells are becoming extinct. But from the lines I could be bothered...*ahem* ITS NOT EVEN THE 'ONE' OF THE HARDEST SPECS IN THE GAME AND IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH IT THEN THAT JUST CONFIRMS WHAT ALL OF US THINK ABOUT YOU! GTF BACK ON YOUR WARR! YOU BELONG THERE.

Had to be done...you just fill me with so much rage, if you are an actual troll, I salute you..
    In arena it's dyumn struggling above 2k,damn it's hard.While on affli last season,easy 2389... Logic

If had company and if you signed for for the job in it.I would simply make a rage test like this to see if you can handle to work with me.So I can exploit you.

Noone passed inhere.Still waiting for this one tanking bussinessman....Take care,you can be tested once more,before deleting you from the participant list.

4. In arena it's dyumn struggling above 2k,damn it's hard.While on affli last season,easy 2389... Logic

If had company and if you signed for for the job in it.I would simply make a rage test like this to see if you can handle to work with me.So I can exploit you.

Noone passed inhere.Still waiting for this one tanking bussinessman....Take care,you can be tested once more,before deleting you from the participant list.
    Again you are confusing hardness of class with Viability...Yes a demo is very hard to get high rated, I already said I knew that and gave my reasons why which was the same reasons you gave. So don't fault me there. But they are still easy as ****, the only thing stopping them from being competitive is the fact they lack instant cast spells forcing you to stand and cast. Which means they are not viable..but what is hard about them, seriously? Oh no when should I use Chaos Bolt? Common Knowledge. How do the Immolate and Conflagrate mechanics work? Read the tooltip. They are unviable but easy as ****.

By the way are you taking drugs...you lost me with the whole rage test..etc etc.

5. demonology

Dear Everyone,
    I actually came to MOP, cause i wanted to play as demo lock. I love classes with cool (new) pets, and transformations, and now there are both at one place.. Sadly i didnt know, that demo is bugged here in several ways. Do u think i have any chances to play with it, not just to have fun, but as a "real dps" also? Does even this poor demo have future?
    Ty for your answers!! :)

6. Dear Everyone,
    I actually came to MOP, cause i wanted to play as demo lock. I love classes with cool (new) pets, and transformations, and now there are both at one place.. Sadly i didnt know, that demo is bugged here in several ways. Do u think i have any chances to play with it, not just to have fun, but as a "real dps" also? Does even this poor demo have future?
    Don't Go Destro lock above 2k in 2v2 bracket,it's one of the hardest specs in order if you want some ratingz,go Affli instead,you'll hit 2.7k if you know some tricks from youtube.Demo useless.

The End.

7. Love how he doesn't reply to me again. Danii 3-0 Clueless Player

8. Love how he doesn't reply to me again. Danii 3-0 Clueless Player
    What i have to reply lmao?

You said the same thing as I did,That Destro spec is harder in order to get high rating in arena compared to affli spec.Destro spec and it's mechanics are not hard in general,but in arena they are.that's it.They are just unviable becasue game mecahnics doesn't allow them to be as competitive as Affliction locks above 2k.(or you must be ultra pro 4k dlock triple gladiator) While Demo lock is burst spec,way hardr in arena then any other spec,since 99% spells are not working corectly.

Said this few posts ago.

P.S it's not Demo it's Destro.Take care and get schrekt

9. Dear Everyone,
    hello! as this thread ended up with some people raging others , and i have no idea why , they didnt even noticed youre talking about DEMO and not destro , I will give you the correct inside on Demonology , its a great fun spec but its unplayable at this time in warmane , you have no chance to play it. None. I mean you dont turn into a chicken instead of a demon but its pretty close hehe :

- damage in demon form not 100% correct : they fixed it ( chaos damage was being wrongly affected by armor ) , up to a month you would do 423 dmg crits , yes thats 432 dmg with lifedrain , not 4000 , 432 . Now its better but theres still something wrong , missing around 20-30%

- Pets do no dmg and they do not generate demonic fury correctly , they crit for like 3k

- Wild imps proc do not work correctly and do not generate demonic fury correctly and their damage is off

- Imp swarm does not work sometimes they dont even attack , and their damage is off

- those are alone are bad enough because not only you dont do the damage you should , you always cant get enough fury to do the damage, so its broken at start.

Then it gets worse :

- cant gate in demon form
    - cant demonic gate in demon form
    - shadowflame dot adds a slow , it can get dispelled by pvp trinkets ( this one is hilarious )
    -Chaos damage is not acting as chaos damage ( Dk´s AMS absorbs it , rogue´s Cloak too )
    - touch of chaos doesnt refresh corruption
    - you cant hellfire aoe while moving ( lol )

and some others im getting depressed so im going to stop :))

10. Dear Everyone,

Regarding the Destruction conversation :

This thread got all bashed I have no idea why , eveyrone going over and over on the same issues , and ppl raging at others , I dont post often so , anyway my point...to the original poster :

some classes have a difficulty in spell mechanics , others have a difficulty in being able to make them work , you can call it VIABILITY like others have , lets call it that.

for example : fire mages are much harder in spell mechanics to learn and master , but theyre a lot more viable once you mastered them

- destro warlocks have rather easy spell mechanics but have low viability . All spells are long cast , alll spells are at least one second plus to cast , immolate , incinerate , chaos bolt , 1-3 seconds in bg doesnt sound like much but in arena or in a duel it seems forever , The only instant casts damage casts are rain of fire , fel flame , conflag ,

The difficulty is like i said , since youre so easily countered is to learn how to actually be able to do something . And this is not easy .

" viability " is not only for arenas , any experienced player in 1v1 duel that knows how destro works will it make it very hard for you to play and do damage , let alone win.

Like i said anyone that has played other classes knows the destro mechanic are not hard , but saying is the easiest caster class to play in the game is just crazy. But you should play the class and spec you like most , this game is not balanced and fair and it never was , so so just pick what you like and HF.

I´m going to withdraw from this thread since this is getting a little crazy and raged , reminds me why i dont post much on internet forums lol

btw i prefer DEMO over destro so its an unbiased opinion

HF and stay warlock

11. What i have to reply lmao?

You said the same thing as I did,That Destro spec is harder in order to get high rating in arena compared to affli spec.Destro spec and it's mechanics are not hard in general,but in arena they are.that's it.They are just unviable becasue game mecahnics doesn't allow them to be as competitive as Affliction locks above 2k.(or you must be ultra pro 4k dlock triple gladiator) While Demo lock is burst spec,way hardr in arena then any other spec,since 99% spells are not working corectly.

Said this few posts ago.

P.S it's not Demo it's Destro.Take care and get schrekt
    I already quotes you ages ago saying Destro was one of the hardest casters period. **** all to do with rating. Please don't abandon ship when it sinks and try to hijack mine.
    And again you are repeating what I said...we both agree they are unviable at high rating, no need to keep bringing it up.

PS yea I'm tired and was recently reading a demo wod guide, I made a mistake there but atleast I admit to my mistakes unlike some.

12. For you info and the guys that quoted my words.

It's writing "one of the hardest",not the harderst LMAO HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    ,In addition to that the next sentencestates about arena difficulty for destro spec,not the destro spec in general...L2 Read again LMAO

Arcane mage doesn't count as it's unviable same like prot warr or prot pala...seriously what examples are that :D

"It's good that you like to share your opinion, but try to learn something from those that are more experienced than you, and you won't come across as a complete derp, something that you often do, looking over your post history"

-You must have something more then copying me,at the end of the day i have more rating than you will ever have,try to deal with it.The rating says i am better than you,If you think different try to catch taht rating or send complain tickets about rating system and arena in general.

C'mon i am arguing with a experienced guys who can't hit 2k on private server with 300 active pvp players...it;s just sad :D

P.S2.5k atm No Sw bugged,no Spellreflect bug,no Deepwound bug.when i hit 3k I'll send you SS in mailboxes ,so you all can finally stop crying like babies without prebed time milk. Take care.
    First of all, you are not a top arena player, please stop thinking you are. Any top player doesn't go around needing to inform others. Players like Homerjay, Quodan, Yudy... they stand out, and we recognize them as the top players. They don't need to blow their own trumpets.

Next, you are thirteen years old. I realize at your age, you may think you know everything, but I assure you, this is not the case. We've played this game for much longer, through its many iterations. We understand how classes were built, their purpose, and their mechanics.

You seem proud of your rating, and this is great for your confidence, I'm happy about that, but again you fail to understand why warriors are dominating ladders even without positive bugs. Mages are currently bugged, in that they cannot use polymorph, their main CC. As such, you don't see many frost mages at high ratings. Why does this matter you ask, my naive student? It is because Frost Mages are the ultimate counter to warriors. With them removed, warriors perform better in arenas. There are many other factors also at play, but this is just one of many.

Finally, I can see that my last post was informational for you. You now understand the difference between a difficult class, such as fire mage, with its many difficult mechanics, and an unviable class such as an arcane mage. At high rating, destruction warlocks are unviable, yes, but also not very difficult.

I think the thread's been answered. @OP play affliction for rating, play destruction for an easier class to manage. Demo is broken so don't bother.

@AntiWarrWrecker, if you are truly one of the best players, why not share your in game name? Top players are not so scared of showing who they are, they only play to be renowned throughout the realm.

Please also use better grammar, cancer does scare me, and many of your posts are killing my brain cells at a pace I don't appreciate. It's scary to think what can happen if I inevitably continue to read your posts @_@

13. Dear Everyone,
    Hi, I am playing demo lock in bgs( I don't arena). They are not the best but playable. Especially when you kill equal geared people with demo lock, they die with shame :D
    So if you want to play, go play it. I do sometimes top dps/kills in bgs and in most I am decent damage dealer. The 25% healing reduction 24x7 with wrath guard is awesome to put pressure on enemy player.

And rotation can do is, Elements>Curruption>Fel Flames till your trinket and weapon enchant procs(or a sb/firefor an imp) > click ur second trinket>cast dark knowledge> imp swarm>hand of>hand of> before second "hand of" lands on enemy change 2 demo form(so that 2nd hand adds dot with 1st hand and the dot get benefit of ur demo form(a must to do)) > then spam ur instant touch of chaose.

it puts lot of pressure on opponent :)

Every1 is welcome to correct me if m wrong.
    Edited: June 30, 2015

14. First of all, you are not a top arena player, please stop thinking you are. Any top player doesn't go around needing to inform others. Players like Homerjay, Quodan, Yudy... they stand out, and we recognize them as the top players. They don't need to blow their own trumpets.

Next, you are thirteen years old. I realize at your age, you may think you know everything, but I assure you, this is not the case. We've played this game for much longer, through its many iterations. We understand how classes were built, their purpose, and their mechanics.

You seem proud of your rating, and this is great for your confidence, I'm happy about that, but again you fail to understand why warriors are dominating ladders even without positive bugs. Mages are currently bugged, in that they cannot use polymorph, their main CC. As such, you don't see many frost mages at high ratings. Why does this matter you ask, my naive student? It is because Frost Mages are the ultimate counter to warriors. With them removed, warriors perform better in arenas. There are many other factors also at play, but this is just one of many.

Finally, I can see that my last post was informational for you. You now understand the difference between a difficult class, such as fire mage, with its many difficult mechanics, and an unviable class such as an arcane mage. At high rating, destruction warlocks are unviable, yes, but also not very difficult.

I think the thread's been answered. @OP play affliction for rating, play destruction for an easier class to manage. Demo is broken so don't bother.

@AntiWarrWrecker, if you are truly one of the best players, why not share your in game name? Top players are not so scared of showing who they are, they only play to be renowned throughout the realm.

Please also use better grammar, cancer does scare me, and many of your posts are killing my brain cells at a pace I don't appreciate. It's scary to think what can happen if I inevitably continue to read your posts @_@
    Yeah my English is not at the best level I have to admit,but this is not about who has better grammar or who writes bigger and bigger text walls by every reply in order to sound pro.
    My rating proves I am better ,simple as that...gicing you my identity would just make another desperate haters hanging off my neck in game as well,I don't need that,when I play the game I play it hard,that's why people like you and synx69 will never go high rate ,you talk too much and do absolutely nothing.Take care

P.S.play destro in BG and for leveling,play affli for high rating,since destro is too damn hard over 2k (2hard in terms of winning the arenas).Simple as that.Said this in my 1st reply and still flaming started
    #DramaQueen
    #Thug life
    #Warmane
    #Logic
    Edited: June 30, 2015

15. Yeah my English is not at the best level I have to admit,but this is not about who has better grammar or who writes bigger and bigger text walls by every reply in order to sound pro.
    My rating proves I am better ,simple as that...gicing you my identity would just make another desperate haters hanging off my neck in game as well,I don't need that,when I play the game I play it hard,that's why people like you and synx69 will never go high rate ,you talk too much and do absolutely nothing.Take care

P.S.play destro in BG and for leveling,play affli for high rating,since destro is too damn hard over 2k (2hard in terms of winning the arenas).Simple as that.Said this in my 1st reply and still flaming started
    #DramaQueen
    #Thug life
    #Warmane
    #Logic
    The fact that you call Notorious low rates proves you know **** about people on this server. Seriously you come walking into this server and immediately call all high rates players **** and state your the best. Now usually that's pretty cool, means your aggressive and a competitive player. But the fact you haven't even shown is proof of your skill makes you a lil kid. Seriously show us proof, you rating, your tile from AT. Anything. Until then your a wannabe that won't get anywhere. When titles finally get handed out I expect you to show is a screenshot of your seasonal gladiator ^.^

First 123 Last