1. My rating proves I am better ,simple as that...gicing you my identity would just make another desperate haters hanging off my neck in game as well,I don't need that,when I play the game I play it hard,that's why people like you and synx69 will never go high rate ,you talk too much and do absolutely nothing.Take care
    I like how you changed your tone from
    Destruction warlock is one of the hardest caster specs in mop
    to
    2hard in terms of winning the arenas
    Nice to see you now understand what viability is, and what a difficult class is due to mechanics.

As for my rating, unlike you, I have nothing to prove to anyone. Only people that have never accomplished anything go around talking about their rating. Its quite clear to me that you are:
    a) new to this game
    b) new to this server
    and c) are 13 years old.

Putting all this together, your replies show the world who you are behind the keyboard, a thirteen year old seeking attention by claiming to be some pro player, when in reality, you are just one of the many warrior players that got their ratings boosted thanks to bugs.

When the armory launches, we'll know for ourselves just how "pro" you are.

Until then, keep attention seeking my friend :)

At OP, sorry for taking this thread off-topic. I really do regret all my posts here.
    Destruction warlocks are an easier class to play than affliction warlock. They have been since TBC. That said, destruction is just not viable at high rating because of the long cast times, and the high mobility in MoP. In WotLK Destruction warlocks actually work pretty darn well, but not in MoP.

Demonology tends to be a PvE spec (IIRC from retail charts), but they are so bugged here that a warrior auto attacking will likely outdps them.

So, tl;dr, go destruction for easier time, affliction if you aim to go high in ratings.

2. I like how you changed your tone from to

Nice to see you now understand what viability is, and what a difficult class is due to mechanics.

As for my rating, unlike you, I have nothing to prove to anyone. Only people that have never accomplished anything go around talking about their rating. Its quite clear to me that you are:
    a) new to this game
    b) new to this server
    and c) are 13 years old.

Putting all this together, your replies show the world who you are behind the keyboard, a thirteen year old seeking attention by claiming to be some pro player, when in reality, you are just one of the many warrior players that got their ratings boosted thanks to bugs.

When the armory launches, we'll know for ourselves just how "pro" you are.

Until then, keep attention seeking my friend :)

At OP, sorry for taking this thread off-topic. I really do regret all my posts here.
    Destruction warlocks are an easier class to play than affliction warlock. They have been since TBC. That said, destruction is just not viable at high rating because of the long cast times, and the high mobility in MoP. In WotLK Destruction warlocks actually work pretty darn well, but not in MoP.

Demonology tends to be a PvE spec (IIRC from retail charts), but they are so bugged here that a warrior auto attacking will likely outdps them.

So, tl;dr, go destruction for easier time, affliction if you aim to go high in ratings.
    I did not change my tone lmao,the 1st quote you took out of the context,the next sentence from that reply is based on arena,you just took the sentence withou reading and understanding the whole package ...lmao

Every ware had the same bugs and yet I stand out of the crowd,nice logic.I am 2.5k atm and ill hit prob 3k till end and there is no crucial bugs on warrior,so it means that you are wrong.
    Take care
    Edited: June 30, 2015

3. July 1, 2015  
    What's wrong with Demo? Wasn't it supposed to be really strong in MOP?

4. July 1, 2015  
    What's wrong with Demo? Wasn't it supposed to be really strong in MOP?
    Warmane forgot about Demo,80% of the spells are bugged.Demo was hell good spec for Pvp on retail,the insane bursts were so fun.

First 123