1. Warlock spec

Hey guys i m thinking in starting a warlock can someone tell me witch spec should i choose for leveling, witch for pvp and for pve, thank you :)

2. Go destro, its the easiest caster spec in the game I guess. Thing is you'll get rekt by warriors most of the time

3. Go destro, its the easiest caster spec in the game I guess. Thing is you'll get rekt by warriors most of the time
    This can't be more false.Put his replies aside.

Destruction warlock is one of the hardest caster specs in mop.They are unviable on this server,while affliction warlocks dominating in arena and are freaking easy to play and much more stronger than destro spec.Just dot everyone and gg .Kill the totems and fear few times ,also hide and kite behind pillars and u are ez 2.4-2.7k.

There is nothing other to say,every other statement is false or the one who states the opposite is lacking of game experience in general or just trolls around.
    Edited: June 26, 2015

4. This can't be more false.Put his replies aside.

Destruction warlock is one of the hardest caster specs in mop.They are unviable on this server,while affliction warlocks dominating in arena and are freaking easy to play and much more stronger than destro spec.Just dot everyone and gg .Kill the totems and fear few times ,also hide and kite behind pillars and u are ez 2.4-2.7k.

There is nothing other to say,every other statement is false or the one who states the opposite is lacking of game experience in general or just trolls around.
    Spoken truly as someone that has never played a warlock.

The best part of this quote has to be "Destruction warlock is one of the hardest caster specs in mop."

Not to say that Destro warlocks are bad players, I know plenty who are amazing, but LOL, that has to be one of the most clueless comment of the year.
    Give Balance druids, fire mage, elemental shaman, or affliction warlock a try, and then get back to us.

@OP: You can't go wrong with either destruction or affliction. Both are strong. Affliction is benefitting from some snapshotting bugs, so thats handy, but even so, destruction can certainly get you ratings too.

If you're aiming for 3k rating though, destruction won't get you there. No melee class is going to let you cast at any rating over 2.5k.

5. This can't be more false.Put his replies aside.

You never played a warlock. It's exactly the opposite. Destro hard to play? If so, even a 5 year old can play a warrior since is even more easier than a destro lock. I need like 20keybinds total to play a destro, while on affli i need 56. 60 for 2s and 64 for 3s.
    Even watching Cobrak, a.k.a the best destro lock around. There arent so many interesting things that he's doing, its just too simple.
    The hate on warlocks is real. Warriors hard counter warlocks naturally, yet if you get rekt by them, you're just another dumb warrior, like the rest of the 65% warriors out there. ALSO getting rekt by a destro lock.
    Please **** off and don't reply to warlock stuffs when you dont know jack ****. Seriously, you can't be more stupid than this.
    Go back to your warrior threads/bugtrackers and claim how good you are and post your high rating so everyone can see.
    You're here bashing everyone while u asked us if PvE gear is better than PvP gear, in PvP. You don't know crap.
    Have fun trying casting in arenas as a destro lock.

^
    ""Not to say that Destro warlocks are bad players, I know plenty who are amazing, but LOL, that has to be one of the most clueless comment of the year.
    Give Balance druids, fire mage, elemental shaman, or affliction warlock a try, and then get back to us.""

He's clueless about everything MoP related. He's only playing a warrior and he says that destro is the hardest spec in the game. I guess he gets rekt so bad by destro locks which are the easiest ones to beat as a warrior. Affli lock are also bugged as hell. One of the most important things is that Soulburn:Soulswap doesn't benefit from haste. So you gotta S:SS once, then RE-APPLY the DoTs manually , which costs 3 globals to do, one of them being casted ( UA).
    In general, i've never seen such a troll, and a stupid person like him, since i've played on TBC back then. And because of him I received some warnings from the staff, messing my account status because of this guy. But his stupidity is just overwhelming, and he's also provoking me.
    He doesn't know crap about MoP and he's claiming that hes 3k rating, """"its so easy, warriors are very very hard to play because i'm facing other warriors, 3cds to track is so hard to do, you all suck, combat log is bugged hence the 100k DW , Spell reflects wasn't bugged back then, no, second wind should scale with pvp power as well, its bugged, help us , critshahaha cry baby cry :D xD :D, u do 2 dmg total per 15min bg"""". There's no thread without this guy getting in and spoiling bullcrap in every thread he visits.
    That's pretty much how is this guy talking.
    If there was a way to not see his posts anymore on the forums, it would've been great. And vice versa. I don't want this guy to see my posts , and i dont want to see his posts too.

6. Hahah that'd why there is no dlock above 2k and plenty of alocks 2.5k,everyone runs alock.

Nice logic lmao

P.S.i got 2.4k with alock,can't imagine to hit the same with dlock.
    Never said that sr and SW wasn't bugged.pvp power scaling SW wtf u talk about ,you just write words from nowhere lmao hahahhahahahahahahhahabab
    Not 3k, 2845.....ur too jelaus cuz u sucks as ware couldn't hit 2k with over 150 wins...sad loool

7. Hey guys i m thinking in starting a warlock can someone tell me witch spec should i choose for leveling, witch for pvp and for pve, thank you :)
    Go destro as a starter. In bg u can try to stay behind and do damage, till u get geared up. Upto 1800 rating destro is ok, after that u need a good coordinating partner to cast anything and class that can peel for u like frost mage.

As affliction lock at low gear dps will suck. After 1800 u can switch to affliction lock, it have more utilities compared to destro but will need skill to perform.

8. My limited experience is the following , im not the best so , you´re welcome to disagree or agree , if anyone cares to read :

- a lot of people have a terrible idea about destro , being op , being easy and so on , its fun to play , but very easily countered as experienced players will know.

the bad idea is mainly due to BG´s , destro has the best execute in the game , so you can rack up the kills in a bg easily. Also since there always a crowd you can easily blend in and cast all the cc´s and chaos bolts you want. In 1v1 and arenas that wont happen. In 2´s youre limited to a few setups , mages work best , i think fire has more pressure but frost has more control . You can also play with a hunter but he has to be really good with trap CC off your fears. Boomys can also be really fun . Playing with a healer wont work , unless the other team sucks.

like prabird said exactly you need someone to peel for you , you have good dmg but its slow cast , if youre getting focused on and not getting help from your partner you wont do much. Or nothing really . You have more of a support / CC / finishing role. You cant really carry anyone . You need teamwork to setup kills. This is where the dificulty lies in the spec. Yes you wont have 50 or 60 keybinds like mentioned , but you need to be perfect with CC and know what do when to do or you wont kill anything. Even so the target can always reset , bubble , dispersion , cloak , iceblock , or just LOS. Not to mention warrs spell reflection sucks.

Affliction is the far superior spec for arenas in everyway , i wont argue if its easier or harder to play , no need to explain why its better its obvious its the oposite of destro. You can play with healers and have a lot more setup options . Also it can be a lot of fun.

Demonology spec is not even worth mentioning since its broke as hell ( in a bad way )

Like I said im not the best player around , but anyone that says destro is easy , please get to 2400 rating or even hight and come do a guide that would be great , since its so easy it should be no problem eheh

HF and stay warlock

9. My limited experience is the following , im not the best so , you´re welcome to disagree or agree , if anyone cares to read :

- a lot of people have a terrible idea about destro , being op , being easy and so on , its fun to play , but very easily countered as experienced players will know.

the bad idea is mainly due to BG´s , destro has the best execute in the game , so you can rack up the kills in a bg easily. Also since there always a crowd you can easily blend in and cast all the cc´s and chaos bolts you want. In 1v1 and arenas that wont happen. In 2´s youre limited to a few setups , mages work best , i think fire has more pressure but frost has more control . You can also play with a hunter but he has to be really good with trap CC off your fears. Boomys can also be really fun . Playing with a healer wont work , unless the other team sucks.

like prabird said exactly you need someone to peel for you , you have good dmg but its slow cast , if youre getting focused on and not getting help from your partner you wont do much. Or nothing really . You have more of a support / CC / finishing role. You cant really carry anyone . You need teamwork to setup kills. This is where the dificulty lies in the spec. Yes you wont have 50 or 60 keybinds like mentioned , but you need to be perfect with CC and know what do when to do or you wont kill anything. Even so the target can always reset , bubble , dispersion , cloak , iceblock , or just LOS. Not to mention warrs spell reflection sucks.

Affliction is the far superior spec for arenas in everyway , i wont argue if its easier or harder to play , no need to explain why its better its obvious its the oposite of destro. You can play with healers and have a lot more setup options . Also it can be a lot of fun.

Demonology spec is not even worth mentioning since its broke as hell ( in a bad way )

Like I said im not the best player around , but anyone that says destro is easy , please get to 2400 rating or even hight and come do a guide that would be great , since its so easy it should be no problem eheh

HF and stay warlock
    Exactly my point,these noobs like Synx and Notorious will never understand arena mechanics and setups since they didnt went above 2k in arena,they are comparing bgs and arenas ,1v1 and God knows what,which is totally useless.

Hiting 2.4k with Destro lock in 2v2 is like hiting 3k with an affli,it's a fact,the destro spec might have less effort in terms of spamming the keybinds,but keybinds number and stuff like that doesn't determinate the rating rofl,not even close.

Destro Lock is heavy caster spec (training dummy in 2v2).
    -No much mobillity,he have to saty in the place most of the time while casting.
    -Long casts,just a few istant light spells ( you can easily interupt or reflect each of their hard casts)

Affli Lock is running-preasuring caster spec
    -Hard dot preasure ,kiting is one of the strong sides of this spec.
    -Almost no casts,just a few ones that are fast cast spells,you can eventually interupt haunt and that's it.

If you want 2.7k achievemnt as a Warlock,take affli -get a rshaman and ignore the comments from the guys that didn't hited 2k thrust me.

P.S. It's so sad when you see a "pro" player talking about how number of keybinds determinates the ratind or if the class is hard or not ...it's just sooo sad :D
    Edited: June 29, 2015

10. Exactly my point,these noobs like Synx and Notorious will never understand arena mechanics and setups since they didnt went above 2k in arena,they are comparing bgs and arenas ,1v1 and God knows what,which is totally useless.

Hiting 2.4k with Destro lock in 2v2 is like hiting 3k with an affli,it's a fact,the destro spec might have less effort in terms of spamming the keybinds,but keybinds number and stuff like that doesn't determinate the rating rofl,not even close.

Destro Lock is heavy caster spec (training dummy in 2v2).
    -No much mobillity,he have to saty in the place most of the time while casting.
    -Long casts,just a few istant light spells ( you can easily interupt or reflect each of their hard casts)

Affli Lock is running-preasuring caster spec
    -Hard dot preasure ,kiting is one of the strong sides of this spec.
    -Almost no casts,just a few ones that are fast cast spells,you can eventually interupt haunt and that's it.

If you want 2.7k achievemnt as a Warlock,take affli -get a rshaman and ignore the comments from the guys that didn't hited 2k thrust me.

P.S. It's so sad when you see a "pro" player talking about how number of keybinds determinates the ratind or if the class is hard or not ...it's just sooo sad :D
    You are the dumbest person on this planet. Destro is the easiest Warlock spec in the game, still not as easy as arms but w/e /shrug. The reason you can't get high rated with Destro though is because Chaos Bolt has such a huge cats time and no high rated team will allow you to ever get a cast off. Please go back to the warrior thread to flex your non-existent e-peen. Better yet go to a new server, you're jsut a plague to us.

Peace O/

11. You are the dumbest person on this planet. Destro is the easiest Warlock spec in the game, still not as easy as arms but w/e /shrug. The reason you can't get high rated with Destro though is because Chaos Bolt has such a huge cats time and no high rated team will allow you to ever get a cast off. Please go back to the warrior thread to flex your non-existent e-peen. Better yet go to a new server, you're jsut a plague to us.

Peace O/
    You are just mad because u can't even compete with guys like me ,the high rated ones.you made fool of yourself.
    Yet,one of your statements are the same like mine and you calling me dumb.Nice logic lmao

We are not talking who is easy or not in general we are saying that dlock is hardest caster class in order ton get you high rating.Getting 2.4k with dlock is like getting 2.8k with all other casters and 3k with alock.
    But how u would know it ,I doubt you ever hited over 2k rating...this is sad.

You need alot of game exp m8,u are tripin' that you know something,alot of work is ahead you doe.

Many players find my posts very informative and true,since my rating proves it,here and on retail.
    Just a few guys like you are mad because you don't read carefully or because my replies always win at the end...

No begginer in the gym wants to be trained with a skiny or fat fitness trainer(you),they want authorized person with a packed muscle in order to join his program and thrust him (me in this case). Try to understand this,if you can.

12. You are just mad because u can't even compete with guys like me ,the high rated ones.you made fool of yourself.

We are not talking who is easy or not in general we are saying that dlock is hardest caster class in order ton get you high rating.Getting 2.4k with dlock is like getting 2.8k with all other casters and 3k with alock.
    But how u would know it ,I doubt you ever hited over 2k rating...this is sad.

You need alot of game exp m8,u are tripin' that you know something,alot of work is ahead you doe.

No begginer in the gym wants to be trained with a skiny or fat fitness trainer(you),they want authorized person with a packed muscle in order to join his program and thrust him (me in this case). Try to understand this,if you can.
    I farm kids like you even when drunk.

And you made no mention of being hardest to hit high rating, wait lemme quote it...
    Destruction warlock is one of the hardest caster specs in mop.
    L2 Read your own posts.

13. Destruction warlock is one of the hardest caster specs in mop.

Spoiler: Show

Clearly never played:
    Boomkin
    Fire Mage
    Elemental Shaman

14. Because it is impossible to hit 3k rating as arcane mage, arcane mage is now the hardest pvp spec in game.
    ^AntiWarrWrecker logic.

When we talk about how "difficult" a class is, we aren't talking about its "viability". Please understand what these two words mean.

Fire mages, boomkins, and ele shammies have to keep track of far more than just "chaos bolt is on cd, lets cast fel flame". These classes are extremely difficult, but are also VIABLE. BM hunters are, in comparison, an easy class, but are UNVIABLE. Destruction warlocks are similar to BM hunters. Warriors and MM hunters are both easy and VIABLE (sadly, this is the big shortcoming of MoP imo, some classes can be braindead but still work).

Yes, it's hard to get to a high rating as destruction warlock, I made that clear in my post. This is because, much like arcane mage, any decent opponent will not let you cast. This doesn't make the spec harder, it makes it less viable.

I realize you're 13 years old, and this is the first time you've done well on a server (because warriors were heavily bugged, I doubt you would ever share you're in game name, lest we realize just how terrible you are without these bugs), but don't come here and argue with people that have been Rival, have been playing this game for longer than you could speak, and have played alongside some multi-glads.

It's good that you like to share your opinion, but try to learn something from those that are more experienced than you, and you won't come across as a complete derp, something that you often do, looking over your post history.

15. Because it is impossible to hit 3k rating as arcane mage, arcane mage is now the hardest pvp spec in game.
    ^AntiWarrWrecker logic.

When we talk about how "difficult" a class is, we aren't talking about its "viability". Please understand what these two words mean.

Fire mages, boomkins, and ele shammies have to keep track of far more than just "chaos bolt is on cd, lets cast fel flame". These classes are extremely difficult, but are also VIABLE. BM hunters are, in comparison, an easy class, but are UNVIABLE. Destruction warlocks are similar to BM hunters. Warriors and MM hunters are both easy and VIABLE (sadly, this is the big shortcoming of MoP imo, some classes can be braindead but still work).

Yes, it's hard to get to a high rating as destruction warlock, I made that clear in my post. This is because, much like arcane mage, any decent opponent will not let you cast. This doesn't make the spec harder, it makes it less viable.

I realize you're 13 years old, and this is the first time you've done well on a server (because warriors were heavily bugged, I doubt you would ever share you're in game name, lest we realize just how terrible you are without these bugs), but don't come here and argue with people that have been Rival, have been playing this game for longer than you could speak, and have played alongside some multi-glads.

It's good that you like to share your opinion, but try to learn something from those that are more experienced than you, and you won't come across as a complete derp, something that you often do, looking over your post history.
    For you info and the guys that quoted my words.

It's writing "one of the hardest",not the harderst LMAO HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    ,In addition to that the next sentencestates about arena difficulty for destro spec,not the destro spec in general...L2 Read again LMAO

Arcane mage doesn't count as it's unviable same like prot warr or prot pala...seriously what examples are that :D

"It's good that you like to share your opinion, but try to learn something from those that are more experienced than you, and you won't come across as a complete derp, something that you often do, looking over your post history"

-You must have something more then copying me,at the end of the day i have more rating than you will ever have,try to deal with it.The rating says i am better than you,If you think different try to catch taht rating or send complain tickets about rating system and arena in general.

C'mon i am arguing with a experienced guys who can't hit 2k on private server with 300 active pvp players...it;s just sad :D

P.S2.5k atm No Sw bugged,no Spellreflect bug,no Deepwound bug.when i hit 3k I'll send you SS in mailboxes ,so you all can finally stop crying like babies without prebed time milk. Take care.

123 Last