1. [A] LF PVP guild with active chat + premades

Hello ^^,
    My name IRL is Tiago, I am 22 years old and I am from Portugal.
    I started playing in wotlk last patch for a few months in some private server, haven't accomplished anything big in this one and played cataclysm expansion for 2 or 3 years and hitted 2.4k with spriest, 2.5k with my druid healer + hottest streak in some chars (since i had 10 chars in neltharion and 10 on warsong I never played for rating but only for cap, so thats why i didn't achieved a better rating).
    My mop experience happened on molten. I was a member of Hellguardians (I believe that was the guild name :D) and after that the GM of <MUM I AM DOING ARENA>.
    Before the wipe i played in Sargeras with hunter (Tiago) and had the highest rate in rated bgs. After the wipe i changed to my main (Spriest/ Tiago) and also played Alock (akadotmaniac), Fdk (Dethun) and Hpala (Huladin).

I love to have fun and make jokes even if i fail at it sometimes :P BUT I TRY! I am looking for a PVP guild (if they also do PVE it's ok for me) with active bg premades, possibly arena partner, active guild chat and also prefer decent amount members online :D

For now i am thinking in play my Spriest (Madtiago -> Looks like someone took Tiago name on Frostwolf first then me) and Fdk (Deathun) but since i have 10 chars at level 90 I may change if I just want to or if the guild needs something specific.

(I said it back in the title but if you were distracted I am interested in PVP guilds in Alliance side ^^)

Notes:
    My priest is at 494 item level -> print with keybinds http://prntscr.com/7ljnwp
    Edited: June 26, 2015

2. Hello ^^,
    My name IRL is Tiago, I am 22 years old and I am from Portugal.
    I started playing in wotlk last patch for a few months in some private server, haven't accomplished anything big in this one and played cataclysm expansion for 2 or 3 years and hitted 2.4k with spriest, 2.5k with my druid healer + hottest streak in some chars (since i had 10 chars in neltharion and 10 on warsong I never played for rating but only for cap, so thats why i didn't achieved a better rating).
    My mop experience happened on molten. I was a member of Hellguardians (I believe that was the guild name :D) and after that the GM of <MUM I AM DOING ARENA>.
    Before the wipe i played in Sargeras with hunter (Tiago) and had the highest rate in rated bgs. After the wipe i changed to my main (Spriest/ Tiago) and also played Alock (akadotmaniac), Fdk (Dethun) and Hpala (Huladin).

I love to have fun and make jokes even if i fail at it sometimes :P BUT I TRY! I am looking for a PVP guild (if they also do PVE it's ok for me) with active bg premades, possibly arena partner, active guild chat and also prefer decent amount members online :D

For now i am thinking in play my Spriest (Madtiago -> Looks like someone took Tiago name on Frostwolf first then me) and Fdk (Deathun) but since i have 10 chars at level 90 I may change if I just want to or if the guild needs something specific.

(I said it back in the title but if you were distracted I am interested in PVP guilds in Alliance side ^^)
    Welcome back Tiago! I recomand to you "verbally violent" and "of pokemonz" there you can find former Mum kid's players. Stacyforlife was asking for you, you can find her in "verbally violent".

Enjoy!

3. Welcome back Tiago! I recomand to you "verbally violent" and "of pokemonz" there you can find former Mum kid's players. Stacyforlife was asking for you, you can find her in "verbally violent".

Enjoy!
    That's awesome bro :) Thank you for your reply ^^

4. Hello TMVN,

You're more than welcome to give Verbally Violent a try. We don't really brand ourselves as a PvP guild (moreso a social guild of friends), but we do have mostly PvP players, so you'll find plenty of premades/arena partners.

You'll also find quite an interesting guild chat ;)

Hope you find a guild that fits your interests, and welcome back!

5. Hello TMVN,

You're more than welcome to give Verbally Violent a try. We don't really brand ourselves as a PvP guild (moreso a social guild of friends), but we do have mostly PvP players, so you'll find plenty of premades/arena partners.

You'll also find quite an interesting guild chat ;)

Hope you find a guild that fits your interests, and welcome back!
    whats your nick in-game? ^^

6. whats your nick in-game? ^^
    Notorious and Blazzin.

Sadly I won't be on for a while as I'm at work, but feel to do /who g-"verbally" and ask anyone that shows up to direct you to an Immortal or Templar as they can invite.

Look forward to playing with you! :)

7. Notorious and Blazzin.

Sadly I won't be on for a while as I'm at work, but feel to do /who g-"verbally" and ask anyone that shows up to direct you to an Immortal or Templar as they can invite.

Look forward to playing with you! :)
    thank you :)

8. Hey man I think I already wisp u but u can also consider joining <We are farmerZ> chill pvp guild(kinda like verb in the fact that we are not solely pop and mostly just a social guild) that started out just a week ago since then we have grown to over 40 members all high rated except for alts. That is of course if u haven't joined one of the other guilds yet.

Would appreciate having u in our guild :)
    Edited: June 28, 2015