1. A little thread about PvP:

So, I haven't really played on the server after the wipe and now that the school is over for the year I've decided to come play my favorite expansion.
    But, I've seen threads about what has plagued Ragnaros for a while, Alliance domination and since I have some type of rule to only play Horde-side in WotLK I'm not really itching to play even tho Horde is said to have instant BG queues if I'm going to get destroyed without even seeing my team try to win and 40v15 battles in BG, Horde being the latter.

I'm not a crybaby, I tolerate losses but I don't tolerate battles in which my team won't even try to win or leave as soon as the enemy team earns a slight advantage.

2. Both realms are quite dead arena wise and been since the moltdown, maybe its just that its currently summer, who knows.

3. Well, you'd expect more people to be online since most people are on vacations, tho on summer vacations you're usually outside and I'd be too if not for the rain.

4. Summer tends to be downtime for all private servers, and even retail in general.

I think faction domination depends on time of day. When I play (late at night, around 11pm-1am server time) its VERY balanced. Some days Alliance is great, others Hordes are dominating completely.

Arenas are difficult at this time of the day though, queues for each match can reach 3-5 minutes :(

5. This "Alliance domination" that you speak of, while it isn't as bad as you make it seem, is caused by the fact that Alliance have humans with double trinkets thus resulting in there being more geared people since people with BiS gear want to maximize their damage/healing output by having the second trinket proc. However, as Horde you have the benefit of being able to queue more people with MUCH shorter queue times.

Unless you have social anxiety you should be able to queue 5-10 geared friends with no problem and roflstomp some 15k HP scrubbarbs as well as that unlucky BiS human ret paladin that decided to solo queue to avoid waiting two hours for a BG pop and as a result got grouped up with 14 virtually gearless people (this is an exaggeration of course, but you get the idea).

Alternatively you could whisper every casual player that zergs on a bridge or a road and let them know that you've just had a lovely time with their mother.

Both are very viable options.

6. This "Alliance domination" that you speak of, while it isn't as bad as you make it seem, is caused by the fact that Alliance have humans with double trinkets thus resulting in there being more geared people since people with BiS gear want to maximize their damage/healing output by having the second trinket proc. However, as Horde you have the benefit of being able to queue more people with MUCH shorter queue times.

Unless you have social anxiety you should be able to queue 5-10 geared friends with no problem and roflstomp some 15k HP scrubbarbs as well as that unlucky BiS human ret paladin that decided to solo queue to avoid waiting two hours for a BG pop and as a result got grouped up with 14 virtually gearless people (this is an exaggeration of course, but you get the idea).

Alternatively you could whisper every casual player that zergs on a bridge or a road and let them know that you've just had a lovely time with their mother.

Both are very viable options.
    I knew the fact all along, but it's kinda stupid IMHO.
    Other than that top tips m8, especially the second one.

7. July 1, 2015  
    Where's that Jugger person when you need him? I was looking forward to reading 3 paragraphs of insecurity.

8. July 1, 2015  
    Horde certainly does lose a fair bit more. Alliance teams are more likely to consist of people more serious about PVP, because alliance racials present a significant advantage where PVP is concerned. Alliance simply attracts both people who enjoy PVP more, as well as people who are interested in competitive PVP, creating a situation where while the Alliance wins more, they end up having to queue longer. I like queuing with friends I know to be good to mitigate the high lose-rate for Horde.