1. Let me tell you all why this war started.

BTW. I do not have a ****ty attitude. I am really nice when you get to know me. I just have the hots for arrogant players and fight fire with fire against them. Something I should teach myself not to do.

Pokemonz thinks I started it for ruining their long planned event. Now, ask me why I ruined it? Before this war, Pokemonz were requesting, insisting and bugging us for RBGs. I said no. Cuz we really weren't ready. After a few days, I logged back in and someone is already putting together a group for RBGs with undergeared players from Bloodlust, I was invited at the last moment. I knew we do not stand a chance but what the hell. This is just a friendly match and Pokemonz probably knows they are fighting undergeared players because I told them and also, we lost a BG with only 9 of us. 1 Healer DCed. So overall, we lost 4 Rated Battlegrounds against them, 3 matches that I was not responsible for and we didn't complain about anything.

I thought Pokemonz would be thankful because no one else would do RBGs against them. But instead, we hear from Alliance side that they were bragging that they won Bloodlust as easy as f*ck. Calling us a joke or a server guild. That is why I ruined their event. Then all hell broke loose.

The latest Rated Battleground that I lead against Pokemonz, the results were different. They couldn't camp us in GY like the first undergeared matches we had, They almost lost in Arathi, and we also won against them in TotK where they all Rage quited and stopped trying.

I know my mistakes. I am ready to say sorry for them. But I have one message to all Pokemonz. Choose when to brag, bragging about winning against undergeared players is nothing to be proud of.
    Edited: July 23, 2015

2. BTW. I do not have a ****ty attitude. I am really nice when you get to know me
    Aaaaand there you just confessed you're acting like a b!tch to all the Unknown people for no reason.. Wich is a pretty bad attitude, Considering you're the GM i think you should change it a bit but thats all up to you.
    we didn't complain about anything.
    Didn't you just do that? Saying you're undergeared all the time and got pissed bcuz they were happy cuz of their easy victory? I'd say He who enters the game must endure it, Sounds better in Swedish but yeah hope you get the point ;)
    Choose when to brag, bragging about winning against undergeared players is nothing to be proud of.
    Never realized that this is YOUR opinion and not theirs? Pretty sure they did it to make you pissed wich they succeeded really good with.
    But overall right now it doesn't look like two epic guild wars, more like two kids fighting and crying over an ice-cream and who can make the ****tiest video on Ytube
    Edited: July 23, 2015

3. Aaaaand there you just confessed you're acting like a b!tch to all the Unknown people for no reason.. Wich is a pretty bad attitude, Considering you're the GM i think you should change it a bit but thats all up to you.
    No. You have failed to understand. I act *****y to arrogant people only. And it seems you are one of them. Yes I am the GM. And that is what I do for a very long time. You can ask the mods. They know me very well.

Didn't you just do that? Saying you're undergeared all the time and got pissed bcuz they were happy cuz of their easy victory? I'd say He who enters the game must endure it, Sounds better in Swedish but yeah hope you get the point ;)
    No I wasn't pissed. I was in good terms with your leader. I said. Just wait dude, When were ready, were going to give you a much better challenge. Me and your leader "Ofpokemonz" whoever he is. We're at good terms at that time. As PvP players, you shouldn't feel honored by killing the weak. You should know that. Besides, your leader said: "Cmon ily, pls, Just for fun". I expected just pure fun. Your over reacting.

Never realized that this is YOUR opinion and not theirs? Pretty sure they did it to make you pissed wich they succeeded really good with.
    But overall right now it doesn't look like two epic guild wars, more like two kids fighting and crying over an ice-cream and who can make the ****tiest video on Ytube
    I understand Pokemonz anger, but their anger has surpassed ours. On the scale of 1-10 our anger is on the scale of 3. But Pokemonz is at full scale of 10. I am never pissed. To be honest. I love it when enemies get angry.

4. You can ask the mods. They know me very well
    Hey, it's nothing to be proud about, pretty sure you didn't really understand yourself. I didn't know you before and you didn't know me, but my first view of you was just a pure b!tchy attitude, Well Gz for that if you like it.

No I wasn't pissed. I was in good terms with your leader. I said. Just wait dude, When were ready, were going to give you a much better challenge. Me and your leader "Ofpokemonz" whoever he is. We're at good terms at that time. As PvP players, you shouldn't feel honored by killing the weak. You should know that. Besides, your leader said: "Cmon ily, pls, Just for fun". I expected just pure fun. Your over reacting.
    First of all i'm not a member of Pokemonz (So there's no point for you to write "Your leader" or compare me with them at all since i have nothing to do with them) neither your guild. I recently started to play on Frostwolf and i'm currently not that geared, I've been playing on Ragnaros (Wotlk) for several years. So on topic, "As PvP players, you shouldn't feel honored by killing the weak" - As i say again, this is YOUR opinion. Myself i'd enjoy killing some lowbies or win an easy BG vs Noobs. Since you expected the "outcome" from the BG i don't really know why you're crying. You expected to lose with your ****gear and if you can't take any consequences you shouldn't have joined from the beginning. Or did you expect hugs n kisses from the Alliance when you entered?

I understand Pokemonz anger, but their anger has surpassed ours. On the scale of 1-10 our anger is on the scale of 3. But Pokemonz is at full scale of 10. I am never pissed. To be honest. I love it when enemies get angry.
    Your anger-scale seems to be a burning 10, Tho this guy who made this thread is ice-cool and doesn't care about your b!tching. "I am never pissed, to be honest" - Biggest Lie 2015. And he wanted to make a fun event and there you come and say the idea was "stolen", Really?

"Hey guys im going to make an ICC group, It will be really fun! anyone would like to join? :D"
    -Wow are you ret@rded? I made an ICC group before you so you can't do that, it was all MY idea.

Tho you will never realize how stupid it was to say that but yeah, i'll leave it like this, Peace i'm out.

First 12