1. LF Horde Guild with 30-40 ppls to join an GvG Event, massive PvP

Hello,

I am member of Pokemonz, Alliance Guild as some of you might know we really like to World PvP.

I have a great idea for a Massive PvP Event (GvG) posible with free delay, we just need a Horde Guild with 30-40 ppls online.

I dont want to share my idea on the forum, but if any Horde Guild with 30-40 ppls wana join, then feel free to send me a message.

Have a nice Day.

2. How about this? I accept if 4-5 guild want to unite together to form a group of 40 ppls, but serious ppls that will come to event and respect the rullz. If any of that group exist contact me.

3. AMG YOU GUISE I HAVE AN IDEA

10v10v10v10v...v10.

Basically as many guilds as we can find, all make teams of 10 people, and we go to Gurubashi and kill each other!

WHOS DOWN FOR THAT! :D

4. It can handle even 40 ppls like 10v10v10v10 but still in the open no fun, just 4 wariors bs and all dead.
    Give me 40 horde to fight and u will see what event i have in my mind

5. This Isn't your Idea. I originally posted about something like this on Sargeras forums.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-Wars-40-vs-40

I was gone for 3 months, I just came back like a month ago. Now. Bloodlust is in a good shape but not yet 100%, But our numbers are already over 40.

So it seems like you guys are ready for a GvG 40 vs 40. Pokemonz VS Bloodlust. No imports from other guilds to fill your slots (Inviting members from other guilds to join your guild). If you cannot fill up your number to 40. You have to fight us with what you got.
    Keep in mind. I always have eyes in Pokemonz.

Spectators could come and watch but as soon as we see a non Pokemon member in the battlefield. The match is over and we will win by default. And it also work both ways.

Schedule should be 1 week (7 Days) before the match.
    3 Rounds or more, depending on what is agreed upon.

Let's give the people of Frostwolf a fight that everyone would love to see. And to be recorded in the History of Frostwolf.
    Edited: July 19, 2015

6. This Isn't your Idea. I originally posted about something like this on Sargeras forums.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-Wars-40-vs-40

I was gone for 3 months, I just came back like a month ago. Now. Bloodlust is in a good shape but not yet 100%, But our numbers are already over 40.

So it seems like you guys are ready for a GvG 40 vs 40. Pokemonz VS Bloodlust. No imports from other guilds to fill your slots (Inviting members from other guilds to join your guild). If you cannot fill up your number to 40. You have to fight us with what you got.
    Keep in mind. I always have eyes in Pokemonz.

Spectators could come and watch but as soon as we see a non Pokemon member in the battlefield. The match is over and we will win by default. And it also work both ways.

Schedule should be 1 week (7 Days) before the match.
    3 Rounds or more, depending on what is agreed upon.

Let's give the people of Frostwolf a fight that everyone would love to see. And to be recorded in the History of Frostwolf.
    RLly? POKEMONZ had this ideea back from Wotlk-Deathwing/ actually there we host 300vs300 massive world pvp fight in tanaris . So what now? we must see who owns this ideea? Back on track about this event. IF horde bring 30 ppl we bring 30 aswell, if horde bring 40 we bring 40. And i invited Bloodlust many times to join GVG with POKEMONZ but they refused..until now. Lets hope for the best. http://i62.tinypic.com/16badm0.jpg this is from WOTLK-Deathwing. back then horde was serios and they was mature in thinkin.
    Edited: July 19, 2015

7. Yes Bizonul its right, GVG event is an old idea not something you invented, anyway what i have in my mind is close to an old world pvp idea but with improvements, better improvments with a goal to achieve to win not to just wipe enemy 3 times. When i want to wipe horde i go to Orgrimmar, we are proud to say that yesterday we stayed almost 2 hours with no wipe.

And Ylyana whats about with that stuf like ok we fight in 1 week or you lose by default? I mean Realy? This is my topic, not yours, not you make the rullez.

Look i have a great idea of an event something that i think wasnt here, something like 35 of us vs 40 of you, something that must be recorded and made a great movie about it, to show ppls what event we the players are capable to do on Warmane. Spectators can join, sure, they will stay in air on flying mounts, because the fighters will be on ground mounts only.

If you are really interesed in this GvG event i have in my mind then speak with me on PM on forum, let fix an hour server time to meet in game in a Sanctuary zone (like Shatar) where i can share you my idea and see if you accept or not this challenge.

Have a nice day

P.S.: can you change your avatar picture? Sargeras is dead, this is Frostwolf.

8. ...back then horde was serios
    I'm not gonna be all SERIOS about a game. This is just a game and WoW was made to have fun. It is not suppose to be SERIOS. BTW. Epic post.
    P.S.: can you change your avatar picture? Sargeras is dead, this is Frostwolf.
    haha. 40-50% people of Frostwolf are players that came from Sargeras. Pre-wipe and after the wipe. You also came from Sargeras. Don't be a hypocrite.

In behalf of our guild. I will cooperate to make this happen. This will be a lot of fun. Let's see what this "Idea" of yours is all about.

9. axxaax pokemonz,yo rly good guild digimonz,i still remember u getting mad on 10v10 guru arene (stormstout), 2-0 for ten inches. What do u think about rematch?

10. That would crash a server just like that.

11. 2-0 ten who? what are you talking about Klindaz?

Anyway Ylyana i saw no PM but i see your respond here. For more informations regardles the event contact our guild master in game. I have no longer the authority do discus such matters. And btw i am not hypocrite, i know u came from sargeras like we did, but try to be updated not outdated.

Have a nice day

12. What u didnt understand in my post? Maybe u dont know about that but maybe other officer remember all might digimons lost to my core rbg grp of <ten inches unbuffed> old stormstout. D god name was Tripticon /Haikus.

13. I never heard of ten inches, but like the guild name same as your so called fight, just a dream.

Btw never heard about digimons, we are Pokemonz and we dont lose vs dreamers kids. Now end this talk on a topic that its not about of what you dream last night before admis delete our posts and posible close this one.

14. Always lovely to see Bloodlust argue with Pokemonz, Fighting like kids everyday with those crappy "OMG AMAZING 20MAN REKT SW RAID NOOB POKEMONZ" videos and then pokemonz uploads their video of "REKT BLOODLUST N00B ORG SO DEAD" videos lol..
    Ilyanah should really cut that *****y attitude lold, dem bloodkidz

And if you really want to make videos about everything, then please, dont upload in freaking 144p with 10fps and ****ty edits, Ty
    Edited: July 22, 2015

12 Last