1. Last backup: Never (backup now)

Is that a glitch or is it expected?
    Having the same issue here as well. So is it glitchy or...

2. Having the same issue here as well. So is it glitchy or...
    Is it ok to backup atm or wait ...

3. Hello i got a problem with backup, i allready made it two times , last one was wednesday evening, yesterday i enter my account and what i see in my account panel : "Last backup: Never" , why never when i did it twice..? and last one on wednesday, what it means ? that all my backup gone after two weeks ?

4. This stuff is still broken fellas, started mine like an hour ago and it was still on 0%.

The refresh, and it logged me out of site, now it says last backup 30 mins ago, but I didn't go to download anything.

5. Nice job, guys. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out if I ever do go through any trouble.

6. "Last backup: Never (backup now) " -Second time this has happened. I just backed up yesterday. Whats happening please. Is this error ok to be ignored?

7. yup its always stuck at 0% for me too for even if i wait 2 hours....but if i refresh the page it says backup done lol

8. Doesn't that make the system redundant, then?

9. yup its always stuck at 0% for me too for even if i wait 2 hours....but if i refresh the page it says backup done lol
    Guys it is working and you can easily track progress of it but you need to know something. In my case (i have Two Factor Authentication- Enabled) if i refresh page it logs me off and stops everything so do not refresh page if you have same problem. Simply when you start backup, after few minutes, go click on Donate/Store/Support and click back on Security (it should be already at let's say 10% done). Continue checking it each 5 mins until it is 100%, download and save the file at the end. I hope my english was understandable enough to help you guys.

10. i always click on the backup button and close the warname page after some time when i open ..my back is completed .. no need of sitting in-front of the webpage see the progress thing ... website do every thing we have to do... just click and close thats it ... server will take care of every thing ...

11. I downloaded it but i dont know what should i do now :(

12. I downloaded it but i dont know what should i do now :(
    Hold onto it in case the server blows up.

13. You have to refresh your page.
    Oh ok, I will try again

14. Guys it is working and you can easily track progress of it but you need to know something. In my case (i have Two Factor Authentication- Enabled) if i refresh page it logs me off and stops everything so do not refresh page if you have same problem. Simply when you start backup, after few minutes, go click on Donate/Store/Support and click back on Security (it should be already at let's say 10% done). Continue checking it each 5 mins until it is 100%, download and save the file at the end. I hope my english was understandable enough to help you guys.
    Thanks for the tip. I really want to back mine up. I have so many characters lol

First ... 45678 ... Last