1. July 1, 2015  
    Nice feature but, how much does the backup weigh? (min, avg. and/or max)
    i have downloaded mine and its about 400 KB. (well i only have 11 characters in frostwolf and 4 remaining in the decommissioned Sargeras, and i dont have any characters in other realms)

2. July 1, 2015  
    i have downloaded mine and its about 400 KB. (well i only have 11 characters in frostwolf and 4 remaining in the decommissioned Sargeras, and i dont have any characters in other realms)
    WHAT??!! Only 400KB?? I thought that for the time you have to wait (30 mins), this would be a lot much than that... I guess that they did it to not overload the DB, then.

Tyvm for your reply :)

P.S. For that weigh, it definitely worths the download & the storage.

3. July 1, 2015  
    [...] I guess that they did it to not overload the DB, then. [...]
    ...or because the encryption process... yeah, that sound even more logic now that I think about it :P

4. July 1, 2015  
    I have another question: Since we're talking about account back-ups here, what happens if we changed our password after the back-up? If we restore with the WEBS file, will it revert the old password or will the new password be retained?

Spoiler: Show
    ==========================================
    EX:
    Password when back-up was made: 1234567890
    After a few hours, password was changed to: abcdefghij

3 days after, complications happened which requires restoration of accounts using the WEBS file.
    so which password will be used then?
    ================================================== =

I'm asking this because if the old password is going to be retained after restoration, i have to make sure to make a personal note on what my password is during the time the back-up was made.

5. July 2, 2015  
    The first server? You guys sure about that?

6. July 3, 2015  
    Challenge accepted, gonna try and decrypt it.
    nay, im sure they used sums, if you decrypt it and change absolutey anything , the backup will be useless cause it will return a different SHA1sum, well i hope
    warmane is smart enough to do that

7. July 5, 2015  
    So someone read my post about this feature on the old site probably, glad to hear it was noticed ;)

8. July 7, 2015  
    Doesn't work. I tried it and it just stays at 100%

9. July 7, 2015  
    I mean 0%. It stays at 0% but I cannot edit my post.

10. July 7, 2015  
    I mean 0%. It stays at 0% but I cannot edit my post.
    You have to refresh your page.

11. July 7, 2015  
    Out of curiosity, here's a hypothetical. Let's say the community splits in two: one side wants their characters and vice versa. Who gets to be able to import account data?

12. July 7, 2015  
    I must ask do WARMANE have GM in game?

13. July 8, 2015  

14. July 8, 2015  
    Out of curiosity, here's a hypothetical. Let's say the community splits in two: one side wants their characters and vice versa. Who gets to be able to import account data?
    nobody does

15. Last backup: Never (backup now)

Is that a glitch or is it expected?

First ... 34567 ... Last