1. Wow!!

My name's Jake, and I heard about this from a friend. Age 18.
    Just a few things to say:

I'm pretty new to this, I've been playing for a couple weeks now and I've really enjoyed my time playing here. My past experience with wow has been only on Blizzard's servers, so not very much time on private servers at all. I just wanted to say that this is what I've been waiting for years! I just couldn't get my frugal self to spend 15 dollars a month, and I've looked around at lots of games that I could play often. I'm letting the admins know (although I doubt they spend their time on "introduce yourself" threads) that this website and their support for the game is fantastic. I'm seriously considering donating just for the support it gives. I love the server, and everything about it. I'm sure there is a significant portion of the players who feel just like me. Thank you so much!!

2. Hello Jake and welcome to Warmane and World of Warcraft! Hope you enjoy the game, the server and its great community. About the staff reading the "Introduce yourself" threads, they actually do! Sometimes a forum moderator might welcome you himself.

In any case, welcome :)

3. My name's Jake, and I heard about this from a friend. Age 18.
    Just a few things to say:

I'm pretty new to this, I've been playing for a couple weeks now and I've really enjoyed my time playing here. My past experience with wow has been only on Blizzard's servers, so not very much time on private servers at all. I just wanted to say that this is what I've been waiting for years! I just couldn't get my frugal self to spend 15 dollars a month, and I've looked around at lots of games that I could play often. I'm letting the admins know (although I doubt they spend their time on "introduce yourself" threads) that this website and their support for the game is fantastic. I'm seriously considering donating just for the support it gives. I love the server, and everything about it. I'm sure there is a significant portion of the players who feel just like me. Thank you so much!!
    Welcome to Warmane Jake!

I'm really glad to hear that you are enjoying your time here, and i would like to thank you for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. We always look forward to improving and making gaming experience of our players as good as possible.

Enjoy your stay! :)