1. Charge and Fear = 90% chance to experience a terrain bug

This is a small example of what happens in Arena, BG, RDF, Raid after a charge of getting feared.

The Cataclysm is so BROKEN, I haven't done RDF in 3 weeks!

Plz launch Lordaeron with no bugs, else I will quit WoW forever...

2. How this works? First charge then fear during charge or conversely?

3. No, Either Charge OR Fear can cause this.

Example: I am a warrior and when I charge a target I fall through the terrain, can't do anything, even respawn - the button is grayed out!
    Or a priest/lock fears me, I fall through the graphics in the same manner.

So far only such occasions as being feared or after a charge cause me to fall through and it usually happens the moment I reach my target with charge or if the target is standing on a higher place - I fall during my climbing.
    With fear it happens instantly the second I get feared.

P.S. On the old Lordaeron the fear bug was happening too, but much rarely. And there it was because the fear was trying to push me into a rock, building or something tall and thick which I can't walk through.
    Edited: June 27, 2015

4. I havent been feared through textures in quite a while, maybe youre just unlucky :X

5. I havent been feared through textures in quite a while, maybe youre just unlucky :X
    I see it quite often in places with uneven terrain, such as Firelands. Almost every time I've been in a rep farm that clears the Molten Core Hound (or whatever that mob's name is), whenever that mob is able to let out a fear, someone is sure to fall through the hilly area to the west.

Otherwise, really, it's fairly rare. I haven't had it happen to me while I was PvP'ing in ages.

Edit:

To the OP, I think the best course of action would be to remain aware that this sort of thing can occur and use charge only after a moment's pause to gain your bearings.