1. Instances/dungeons

Hello me and my friend started playing last night, as Blood elf paladin(me) and priest(my friend). As soon as we hit lvl15 we started to search for instance/dungeons (in our lvl cap ofc 15-22/25 something) Qued as Tank (me obv) and healer (my friend obv). And we searched for an good hour i think and didn't get anything...

I used to play about a year ago on Sargeras (Molten) when Sarges still was Cata obv. And i didn't have any trouble searching. it took me about 5-15 min tops.

So whats up? aren't there any fellow Wow:ers who is lvling up? Or is the population to low?

Please respond fast. :) Greetings from Sweden btw!

2. take into account that it takes like 1day and half to get to 85 (average intensity levelling) and you stay in that lvl range for like 30mins at best. I don't think you'll find anyone anytime soon

besides, when I solo que I never get any group even at 85, so maybe it's bugged. If you want to do those dungeons anyways, gather a group and then queue for rdf.

3. Hello me and my friend started playing last night, as Blood elf paladin(me) and priest(my friend). As soon as we hit lvl15 we started to search for instance/dungeons (in our lvl cap ofc 15-22/25 something) Qued as Tank (me obv) and healer (my friend obv). And we searched for an good hour i think and didn't get anything...

I used to play about a year ago on Sargeras (Molten) when Sarges still was Cata obv. And i didn't have any trouble searching. it took me about 5-15 min tops.

So whats up? aren't there any fellow Wow:ers who is lvling up? Or is the population to low?

Please respond fast. :) Greetings from Sweden btw!
    I like to think that its because of the low population, as well as the fact that the rate of Neltharion is x7, meaning that there is no real incentive to level up using dungeons. But yea, not many people queue via rdf when levelling, and even if they do, its more likely that they will form a party before entering via rdf, defeating the purpose of that system.

4. take into account that it takes like 1day and half to get to 85 (average intensity levelling) and you stay in that lvl range for like 30mins at best. I don't think you'll find anyone anytime soon

besides, when I solo que I never get any group even at 85, so maybe it's bugged. If you want to do those dungeons anyways, gather a group and then queue for rdf.
    Thanks man! Yeah we will try to gather a few more friends. :)