1. I'm seeing alot of different players from alot of different guilds on both factions showing their support here.

I think you're basing your doubts on what happened in the past rather than how things are right now. Things are different now, realms and communities have merged and Cataclysm is no longer the latest expansion on the server. People are no longer here by "necessity". The server was wiped and everybody had to start over and did so where they wanted to play. The people currently playing on Cataclysm are all here by choice and the high-end PvP community wants something different than close quarter duo-combat. We want to utilize our players and represent our guilds and world PvP only goes so far. We want serious battleground-action whether they are rated or not.

The playerbase on Cataclysm are here to stay and it would behoove the staff to listen to their requests.

What would be the down-side of enabling rbgs? It will bring nothing but fun and good. I think everyone in here can confirm that I for one do nothing but pump bg's like the disgusting nerd I am, and I usually have a solid group. We want more, us destroying these low geared people is not fun for us or them.
    There have been a number of complaints (as always) regarding players wanting to casually do BGs to either just learn how to play or gear up lower geared toons, but they can't because the more serious PvPers are rolling through with strong and organized premades spawn camping them in lack of anything else to do. Enabling another platform such as Rated BGs or War Games for stronger teams to enjoy competitive team-PvP in would solve both these issues for both parts of the spectrum. This is obvious, but I think you underestimate the amount of players that would actively participate in this, if only on a weekly basis.

It would also be a little unfair to the rest of the players who don't care about it, to know developers have spent time working on a feature that would impact a minor portion of the population.
    Again; this is a request of the few rather than the many, but then again, so was Nefarian. I can't imagine that this would require nearly as much effort from the developers to script compared to a raid boss encounter with elevator mechanics. And regardless, you can't say that this isn't a high priority request from the community when the new bugtracker system is based on community votes and it is quite clear what the community wants:

2. +1.

I honestly don't see any reason to not implement rated battlegrounds. As seen in maaaaany threads before, Neltharion's PvP playerbase is really competitive and rbgs would make things a lot more interesting and enjoyable.

Really good arguments on behalf of this matter from you, Aio, thanks.

3. Rated BGs on Neltharion? You guys are delusional. That was something i always liked /enjoyed but from my experience in the past 3-4 years on warmane i can tell that having RBGs disabled is a wise decision. Not only they were extremely rare on old Cata realms, but they were NEVER competitive. It always ended up one team dominating the BG and the other team getting "rekt" and rage quitting. Now it's even worse considering that population on cata realms has decreased a lot and most cata players are PvE players. Also alliance has powerful PvP guilds that have the gear/skill advantage so it's clear who's going to dominate in BGs. It's hard enough to find a decent 2s or 3s partner(s) on neltharion, let alone a 10 man competitive group.

I suggest that the devs focus on fixing bugs/glitchs and ignore this useless topic.

4. Also alliance has powerful PvP guilds that have the gear/skill advantage so it's clear who's going to dominate in BGs.

I suggest that the devs focus on fixing bugs/glitchs and ignore this useless topic.
    You scurred?

5. +1

RBG's would sure spice up things.

6. Also alliance has powerful PvP guilds that have the gear/skill advantage so it's clear who's going dominate in BGs.
    What are you trying to say here? Its about the god damn competition. Dont you want it? There are "powerful" pvp guilds on both sides. Atleast I'd like to think so. You cant compare the old "warmane" with this. Its different now.
    Lets not go there in this thread :p.

7. Hello ,

First i want say that our bugreport has the highest priority !

Its was much work to request our Infected pvp players and the others pvp player's of the alliance and vote for this bugtracker .

Now we are on the first place and we have the priority , but you the Admins / Gms's dont respect it .

Why we have then the priority system ?

Why you dont give the player's what they want ?

Is it bad to enable the rated BG's ? No !

And yes before the " Molten wipe " rated bgs was enabled on sargeras and we played rated bgs !

8. The hord need urgently more PvP player's !

I really dont know why so many transfer to alliance ---_---

9. That's just my opinion, but maybe enabling rated BGs isn't an easy thing to do. Besides, a very small portion of the community would play them. Even when they were firstly launched at Cataclysm realms years ago, with all the hype for it being a new feature and such, it was very rare to see games happening (I was there to see it happen, even on the most active guilds it was very rare to see a match). Maybe it would be better to spend time with features more people would play, such as a new battleground.
    Could you stop delete my colored comments ?
    If it is against the rule's delete the option to make text's colored !

You make a fantastic job here at the forum but do the same pls finally ingame .

Sometimes it feels like you gm's know your right's but dont know your obligations !

I hope for you only one thing , that you know from where your server earn the money .
    Edited: June 27, 2015

10. Could you stop delete my colored comments ?
    If it is against the rule's delete the option to make text's colored !

You make a fantastic job here at the forum but do the same pls finally ingame .

Sometimes it feels like you gm's know your right's but dont know your obligations !

I hope for you only one thing , that you know from where you server earn the money .
    No, Moderators won't stop deleting your posts that break rules.
    If it's in the rules, you follow them. The option exists because there is a legitimate use, what you would already know if you were acquainted with the rules.
    Lastly, Forum Moderators aren't GMs. Our obligations are strictly in the Forums.

11. The hord need urgently more PvP player's !

I really dont know why so many transfer to alliance ---_---
    Some horde are weak willed, they get demolished by 1 premade and feel the need to transfer. I've seen a lot of horde transferring the last 2 weeks. If any ally feel the need for "competition" then transfer to horde.

12. Watch your tongue ally scum, find another thread

13. gr8 thread.

besides alliance being superior towards horde in this realm, let's take a moment of silence to those hordes that switched to alliance and still continue to lose those bgs.

14. Active PvP guilds on Horde:

Jinxed
    Brotherhood of the Dog
    Bloodlust
    Vae Victis
    Echoes of Death
    The Top Villains
    The Wolf Pack

Active PvP guilds on Alliance:

Infected
    Devils Death Squad
    Solstice

Correct me if I'm missing something here.

First 123412 ... Last