1. Why wont you enable it? Its a nobrainer, have you seen the win/loss ratio of horde vs alliance the past few days, horde is 0 challenge to alliance, enabling this atleast alliance can challenge eachother, factions i think are about 80% ally 20% horde, pvp wise, so by fixing it youll maybe help get more stability because for the love of all things holy i cant imagine why ally isnt bored yet, killin lowbies in bg all the time, whats the point..... Im bored just watching my screen in bg.
    Edited: June 28, 2015

2. Active PvP guilds on Horde:

Jinxed
    Brotherhood of the Dog
    Bloodlust
    Vae Victis
    Echoes of Death
    The Top Villains
    The Wolf Pack

Active PvP guilds on Alliance:

Infected
    Devils Death Squad
    Solstice

Correct me if I'm missing something here.
    Quality over quantity there little Timmy.

3. Oh really, had to laugh at this, one of alliance guilds has as many members as all those horde guilds combined rofl, quantity my *** hahaha.

4. Active PvP guilds on Horde:

Jinxed
    Brotherhood of the Dog
    Bloodlust
    Vae Victis
    Echoes of Death
    The Top Villains
    The Wolf Pack

Infected
    Devils Death Squad
    Solstice

Correct me if I'm missing something here.
    Solstice told me they were a PvE guild

Top villains has been a disaster since I left so throw that out

Bloodlust is now an ally guild

You forgot about the horde guild drunkz

You forgot about the ally guild anarchy

5. Some horde are weak willed, they get demolished by 1 premade and feel the need to transfer. I've seen a lot of horde transferring the last 2 weeks. If any ally feel the need for "competition" then transfer to horde.
    And the only way to stop he transfers is to have some separation. Face it, there is more PvP guilds on alli than horde. So the chances of hordies facing an alli premade is greater than vice versa. That demoralizes said hordies and then they transfer to alli. Now if the alli (and horde) premadea had something more challenging to participate in, RBG's, then horde vs alli would be a little more fair in normal bg's causing the influx of xfers to drop. I transferred from horde to alli a few days ago, to play with friends, and I can already see how dominating my faction is in bg's compared to when I was horde and thought our losses where due to the random greenies that liked to queue, which was possible on any side.

Also a faster way to end this argument. It was in retail so it should be here. Even if it wasn't popular on retail, blizz never closed it next patch/xpac so it should have no reason to be closed here.
    This is what the majority of the server wants, give it to us!

6. Solstice told me they were a PvE guild

Top villains has been a disaster since I left so throw that out

Bloodlust is now an ally guild

You forgot about the horde guild drunkz

You forgot about the ally guild anarchy
    Well I've never seen Solstice do PvP, I based that off of what you guys have been saying, same with Anarchy Inc. Alliance always had a Bloodlust guild, but Horde had < bloodlust > which were the active ones in PvP, but maybe they're dead now too. I did however forget that Drunkz is back on Cataclysm.

Active PvP guilds on Horde:

Jinxed
    Drunkz
    Vae Victis
    Brotherhood of the Dog
    Echoes of Death
    The Wolf Pack
    (Bloodlust)

Infected
    Devils Death Squad
    (Anarchy Inc.)

7. I won't respond to this since i'm 1 infraction away from getting banned, besides I don't wanna see this thread getting flamed/trolled to death just because of this.

On topic; Jinxed is dead, Bloodlust is disbanded, Brotherhood of the dog is not really active and i haven't even heard of Echos of death. Also i don't know how you still consider The Top Villains an active pvp guild or even a pvp guild. Basically The Wolf Pack and Vae Victis are the only considerable ones. You're ignoring the fact that 90% of Neltharion (especially horde side) playerbase are PvE players who play BGs casually or simply to farm the honor gear. I'm pretty sure the competition level will be zero. The devs should put their time and effort on fixing unscripted PvE encounters, buggy quests and class bugs instead of implementing these so called "rated" BGs.

And no, I'm not scared at all.

8. Bloodlust went ally, the whole guild i know cos the gm didnt change hes name and now most of hes guildies is also there so scratch bloodlust of the horde list, secondly, the few guilds you stated above has more guild memebers than probably the whole horde group. Look at the facts, alliance is dominating cos they have numbers, just look at the q times and more hordes keep on going over, i mean i would go because gearing a toon on ally takes 4 days for full ruth, on horde probably 4 months at the current rate. And i dont see things improving anytime soon. So lets see what the next few days have planned for us and if this imballence keeps on going maybe its time to hang up the keyboard for a bit.

9. I also realised I forgot The Ascendants (sorry TwoEasy.)

10. Quality over quantity there little Timmy.
    -2chainz truuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

a majority of these guilds alliance/horde alike perform horribly in bgs and just leave when things aren't going their way.

aka 99% of the time.

11. hellz angels forgotten about :( i feel left out

12. Pros of RBGs:
    Faster way to cap the conquest points (not really but whatever)

Cons:
    1. MMR system is worse than dog crap (that was on Blizzard realms, let alone Warmane)
    2. No competition (due to Infected being the dominant PvP guild in terms of quantity, gear, skill and coordination)
    3. Wintrade bracket (as Malaco already stated)
    Now if the alli (and horde) premadea had something more challenging to participate in, RBG's, then horde vs alli would be a little more fair in normal bg's causing the influx of xfers to drop.
    Not really.

You are free to believe whatever silly thing you want though. Hell my uncle thinks there will be 72 virgin prides waiting for him when he bites the dust, so I am sure you can get away with your little fairy tale too.

13. 2. No competition (due to Infected being the dominant PvP guild in terms of quantity, gear, skill and coordination
    This will change very soon my friend :)

14. Solstice told me they were a PvE guild
    I'm dropping by again only to fix this up. Solstice IS a PvP guild. We're just a lot smaller than Infected or DDS.

15. What I don't get is why you guys discussing horde vs ally rated BGs. Why aren't they just fixing so it can be ally vs ally rated? As it was intended and it would be more active.

First 1234513 ... Last