1. Transmogrification

Yo dudes, does anybody have a clue if the cheat engine used for xmoging cloth to leather for instance is considered as bannable? It doesn't give u any advantages and it just raises ur self-confidence. ty in advance

2. The answer is in the question. But I doubt anyone would report you for this.

3. I saw a few players who transmogged leather to cloth and opposite, how they do that?

With weapons u can glitch it, but with clothes?

4. Armor can glitch in the same way but you need to be able to equip it like Plate -> Mail -> leather -> cloth.
    The writer is askign to go in the opposite direction from cloth to leather wich would require third party programs (like cheat engine).

5. So .. i was trying to transmog my leather shoulders, into a cloth shoulders, ( you know, like im a rogue, and i want my shoulders to look like a mage ones), and i didnt glitch, , i will need the " third party program" ? ( like cheat engine ? )

6. So .. i was trying to transmog my leather shoulders, into a cloth shoulders, ( you know, like im a rogue, and i want my shoulders to look like a mage ones), and i didnt glitch, , i will need the " third party program" ? ( like cheat engine ? )
    No you just need a material which looks like lether,but in a fact it's cloth.Than you have to find good company like Tom Taylor to make you the certain equipemnt.

7. So .. i was trying to transmog my leather shoulders, into a cloth shoulders, ( you know, like im a rogue, and i want my shoulders to look like a mage ones), and i didnt glitch, , i will need the " third party program" ? ( like cheat engine ? )
    Correct. You will also need a second account...to play while your main account eats a lengthy/perma ban! Glhf!