1. It is a sad day....

So to start, I would like to say a lot of people are pretty cool on the server. BUT, there are some in a few guilds that think its good to ninja people every raid. I have seen so many people complaining about 1-2 guilds its amazing people keep going to those raids. I have not had anything ninja'd but that's because i do not join those raids.

Some newer players are getting ripped off in gear and time. Honestly I think the time is more important than gear. I have also seen respectable guilds in global defending the people that are getting ripped off. Today I even saw two people going at it and the accused ninja even admitted he did it in global. (PRETTY BOLD)

Many may not care and that is their choice, but if you think about the big picture and see just a few people screwing up the newer members, that is our future. growing the server pop is important and if we don't get these guys to stop it will start to die.

Looking for thoughts on how everyone think about this growing problem.

Thanks.

2. Looking for thoughts on how everyone think about this growing problem.
    I dont really feel like the problem is growing, it always exsisted.. The size of it seem the same as prewipe to me.. I totally get where you are coming from though..
    The problem doesnt only exsist in the leaders, but also in the general population who tries to ninja gear for off specs, guildies or similar. Heck some people probably try to ninja for transmorg.

For leaders one way to fight it is to screenshot everyone before the raid - That might give something.. And just kick these people who cannot seem to play for other reasons then pure greed..
    For everyone else, make sure you have screenshotted loot rules before the raid starts and if something happens report the person responsible..

Calling people out in global is not gonna do anything except maybe even get yourself a warning for doing it.

One of the biggest problems for me is when people do ninja from my guild, is the time I have to sort it out and kick those involved when sufficient evidence is obtained. Maintaining guild reputation can be hard with these types around.

There is no quick solution, report people who does this with sufficient evidence and every now and then someone gets a ban for doing that, which could deterrence others from doing the same thing.

3. Read our ninja policy here, you can report ninjas if you get the right screenshots.